The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Constantly loud is annoying. It just seems obnoxious, but if you're a nice person and the girl knew that then it wouldn't be too much of a turn off.
Turn off, unless you know when you're too much and when to shut up.
loud is only good if your actually witty and funny
:ditto:

why anonymous?
Anonymous

This. :h:
As one would say: IN BEFORE CAPS SPAM.
Anonymous

This.
Reply 8
Sociable and extrovert, yes - loud and taking too much space, no.
Reply 9
I HATE loud girls. Not only do they turn me off downstairs, but give me a sheer migraine upstairs. Grebby ones are the worst, followed closely by preppy loudies (but they tend to be slightly better looking so we'll let them off a tad)
Reply 10
I definitely prefer loud guys. Especially over shy ones :smile:
Reply 11
Generally no, depends on how well I know the guy beforehand though.
Reply 12
Uh it depends. I like assertive guys, but not when it becomes arrogant or annoying.
Reply 13
I find that generally loud = self-centred and annoying, so no.
No, not really. I guess loud guys give arrogance vibes. If i knew they were actually really friendly, and fun then i'd be attracted to them
I LOVE loud guys. Definately attractive imo.
Not really.. I tend to find it a little intimidating, but I find it hard to commumicate with someone who is too shy, somewhere in the middle is fine for me :smile:
Reply 17
I hate loud girls. My ex was loud, always felt she had to shout everything to be heard when in a group. Sometimes I just wanted to tell her to shut the **** up.
Reply 18
I have been attracted to loud guys but I generally tend to like someone who communicates well but not in an obnoxious manner.
I am attracted to loud (sometimes arrogant) guys. I have no idea why :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending