The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Well done to everyone with offers!

Haven't heard from UCL yet...would have thought they'd rejected me on the basis of my BMAT already!

Although someone was saying that if it adds of to over 19 (even if you haven't got the 5,5,9) you may still get an interview (just not the guranteed type) sso I'm hoping my section 1 will pull me through!
schnargle
I did the IB, if that helps? Finished in May 2009.

do you mind if i ask what your predicted is like? have you gotten an interview yet?
Reply 662
I still haven't heard from UCL and i am 'guaranteed' :frown:
I hope it's soon...driving me crazy because it's my favourite!
Reply 663
slowsnail
Just got invited to interview :smile:
Really looking forward to it now, should be good fun! :yes:
Anyone got any tips? :P

Are you and undergrad? If so do you mind me asking your BMAT score :smile:
Reply 664
3107a

(S)He already posted it above on this very page.
Presidential
Are you an undergraduate? Ucl are taking forever to reject me.

Yep undergrad. Ahh well u may be in with a chance then!! Never say never... i always go along with "no news is good news" :smile:
livelovelaughalways
do you mind if i ask what your predicted is like? have you gotten an interview yet?

They're my real grades, not predicted :p: but 42 points, 776 HL (Bio, English, Chem). I was predicted 44 points I think.

And yes, I've got an interview.
schnargle
They're my real grades, not predicted :p: but 42 points, 776 HL (Bio, English, Chem). I was predicted 44 points I think.

And yes, I've got an interview.

Hahaha yes of course they're your real grades :P Nice - what was your BMAT like? and are you UK/EU?
livelovelaughalways
Hahaha yes of course they're your real grades :P Nice - what was your BMAT like? and are you UK/EU?

My BMAT was 8.5, 6.7, 13.5, and I'm an international.
schnargle

Jeeez, haha wow :P I'm not sure if I'm considered UK/EU or International - I'm from Switzerland, and its always a bit sticky with Swiss applications apparently :frown:
schnargle

WOW actually incredible! :smile:

livelovelaughalways
Jeeez, haha wow :P I'm not sure if I'm considered UK/EU or International - I'm from Switzerland, and its always a bit sticky with Swiss applications apparently :frown:

woo go die schweiz! :biggrin:
Reply 671
what kind of question does ucl ask for medicine 2010 entry
Reply 672
I dont know what to prepare so i would like to know the question areas I need to concentrate on:smile:
davidfar
what kind of question does ucl ask for medicine 2010 entry

Read the wiki, their website, prospectus etc.
Reply 674
3107a

yeah, undergrad

6.2, 5.1, 10.5 :o:
Reply 675
Ah okay thankyou. Anyone know the latest time they offer guaranteed interviewees their interview?
I am starting to think I may have missed something in their entry requirements :s...or what is more likely.. i am just paranoid :frown:
3107a
Ah okay thankyou. Anyone know the latest time they offer guaranteed interviewees their interview?
I am starting to think I may have missed something in their entry requirements :s...or what is more likely.. i am just paranoid :frown:

Are you a school leaver?

They interview up 'till about March and interview the majority of school leavers in February (according to Spencer Wells). :smile:
Reply 677
Onychophagia
Are you a school leaver?

They interview up 'till about March and interview the majority of school leavers in February (according to Spencer Wells). :smile:

Yes i am a school leaver!
And thank god! I was going crazy :smile:
As time goes on, do the odds of getting in decrease? Because more offers have been given out?
okay i'm getting worried now, should I have heard from UCL by now? or do I still have time?
3107a
Yes i am a school leaver!
And thank god! I was going crazy :smile:
As time goes on, do the odds of getting in decrease? Because more offers have been given out?

Nope, everyone that gets an interview has the same chance, 'cos there is a place for everyone that gets an interview.

Quick Reply