The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine 2010

Scroll to see replies

clever
What happens if you miss the priority list, but get a good bmat score in december like 22 or something

I'm assuming everyone will end up on the priority list somewhere (since UCL guarantees interviews to all applicants who get 5,5,9 in the BMAT I don't think they can deselect people without knowing their BMAT scores). However, if you ranked low in the priority list and get 5,5,9 (or above) you will be interviewed by them but presumably later than those ranked higher in the priority list.
Should we email UCL beforehand if there are dates we can't make it?
Reply 102
RoadWarrior

Yes, it did say in one of the e-mails. You should do that ASAP.
Just wanted to tell everyone that UCL interviews are out. I don't have one but IIRC RoadWarrior and sidrah have interviews :smile:
Good luck everyone and Cape, when you read this, don't worry! :wink:
Only just seen that this thread exists. Good luck to you all.
How are interviews outbefore BMAT results?
Darthdevidem
How are interviews outbefore BMAT results?

The BMAT unis can get the results like a week before us. I think I've heard that some Cambridge colleges get them tomorrow... so UCL might already have them.
Failure By Design
The BMAT unis can get the results like a week before us. I think I've heard that some Cambridge colleges get them tomorrow... so UCL might already have them.

Oh right, thanks!
Failure By Design
Just wanted to tell everyone that UCL interviews are out. I don't have one but IIRC RoadWarrior and sidrah have interviews :smile:

do you mean invitations are all sent out at the same time? Or do you mean they have started?
persian2845
do you mean invitations are all sent out at the same time? Or do you mean they have started?

They have started. Invites have started going out, and will continue until enough offers have been made to guarantee the intake (which is usually in March).
Spencer Wells
They have started. Invites have started going out, and will continue until enough offers have been made to guarantee the intake (which is usually in March).

just wondering, when did ucl get the bmat scores?
Reply 111
I've got an interview on the 9th! YAY.
so everyone who got 5,5,9 has automatically already been given an interview.
Failure By Design

For real?????????????????????????????????

:sad: ****, I know I did bad. Damn, how bad did I do? I'm scared for Tuesday now. Ahhh noooo! So they know everyone's BMAT scores...when do they start sending out rejections? Oh dear, I feel quite sad now.
RoadWarrior

CONGRATS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs:
Reply 115
Presidential
so everyone who got 5,5,9 has automatically already been given an interview.

Not necessarily. It would be fair to say "most" have already been given an interview I would assume.
Also you must remember there will be people who get above 19 in the BMAT while still not achieving 5-5-9.
YeahTom
Not necessarily. It would be fair to say "most" have already been given an interview I would assume.
Also you must remember there will be people who get above 19 in the BMAT while still not achieving 5-5-9.

I see what you mean lol I probs failed hard :s-smilie: ah well.
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
CONGRATS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Thankyouuuu :hugs: I'm dreading it sooo much!

Good Luck to you!!!! :hugs:
Reply 118
RoadWarrior
Thankyouuuu :hugs: I'm dreading it sooo much!

Good Luck to you!!!! :hugs:

First choice?

Thanks user74225, its a relief when everyone I know has them flooding in!
YeahTom
First choice?

Thanks user74225, its a relief when everyone I know has them flooding in!

Yep, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending