The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine 2010

Scroll to see replies

does anybody know what to put on student finance where it says When will you finish the last year of your course? (mm/yyyy) ?

I may be being incredibly stupid but i cant find this info anywhere :s-smilie: obviously 2016 but not sure what month :s-smilie:

thank youuu :-)
Reply 1421
I suppose it won't matter too much. I just put July 2016.
July.
Reply 1423
Still nothing from the waiting list.

EDIT: Rejection via letter.
Has anyone had/does anyone know if we get confirmation that we've been cleared fit to practice with the occupational health team.

I had an acknowledgment saying they've received my form but nothing else. :emo:
Reply 1425
Onychophagia
Has anyone had/does anyone know if we get confirmation that we've been cleared fit to practice with the occupational health team.

I had an acknowledgment saying they've received my form but nothing else. :emo:

I got an acknowledgment, but nothing else.
Are you sure we get something else?
3107a

No, I'm not sure at all. I just wondered if we get any sort of confirmation we've passed that stage. :p:
3107a

Same but i'm gonna call them up soon to see what they say
Reply 1428
When you say an acknowledgement, do you mean that you sent a self addressed blank postcard (as they stated) as acknowledgement. Or did they email you?
avecmon
When you say an acknowledgement, do you mean that you sent a self addressed blank postcard (as they stated) as acknowledgement. Or did they email you?

Just the postcard.

Where did you firm btw? Not Gimpy I hope. :shifty: :p:
Reply 1430
Onychophagia
Just the postcard.

Where did you firm btw? Not Gimpy I hope. :shifty: :p:

I'm afraid so...:smile:

Fret not though, UCL is my conditional :wink:
Reply 1431
Could anyone possibly tell me the address we need to send the form to? I can't find it anywhere (my bad) and really want to get it sent off soon.

Thanks!
Reply 1432
Send to:

Dr Caroline Aspinwall, Medical Admissions, UCL, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT, UK

It also says to mark the envelope as 'Private and Confidential'.
If anybody wants a catered accomodation with ‘Single Room’ at Hughes Parry Hall........please know me..............I want to change it to Self-catered at UCL

Mail me
[email protected]

or

International Calling No. 919970414245
Hi there :-)

i was wondering if anyone here could tell me exactly what happens in the first year of medicine at UCL.

I've read a few things on here already so i know it has been asked before hand but i would like it in a bit more detail.

What would a typical week be like studying medicine at UCL?

(btw hi everyone)!! :redface:)
Oh and good luck to all you A-Level peeps out there, i think they come out soon :-)
I would like to ask that does UCL ask about your UMS?
ngan_ta2001
I would like to ask that does UCL ask about your UMS?

No they dont, it didnt happen to me or anyone else I know
Reply 1438
SmackMyDoctor
Hi there :-)

i was wondering if anyone here could tell me exactly what happens in the first year of medicine at UCL.

I've read a few things on here already so i know it has been asked before hand but i would like it in a bit more detail.

What would a typical week be like studying medicine at UCL?

(btw hi everyone)!! :redface:)

The UCL Med School Prospectus outlines well what is studied during the first year (and beyond).

By the way - we don't need to do anything, do we? I assume our place is just confirmed and we wait for mail to arrive? I've still heard nothing re: accommodation!
Woody.
The UCL Med School Prospectus outlines well what is studied during the first year (and beyond).

By the way - we don't need to do anything, do we? I assume our place is just confirmed and we wait for mail to arrive? I've still heard nothing re: accommodation!

this is perfect, thanks! i looked everywhere for something like this.

at this point i think you just wait, accomodation is dealt with really late. as long as u have sent in all the paper work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending