Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What would your dream life be like? I just wanna be rich... then I can buy everything I've ever wanted

ReputationRep:
    to have money! and spend it on rubbish... i dont ask for much... only too reach my 300 post by tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Happy?

ReputationRep:
    Ok so who's not gonna answer 'Rich' ?
    edit: ok, just saw the above post, nevermind

ReputationRep:
    Dream lifestyle... um... have enough money in the bank so I can sit infront of my computer and play games all day long... and, of course, make time for TSR every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    To be god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Ok so who's not gonna answer 'Rich' ?
    edit: ok, just saw the above post, nevermind

God, if he was a member! but hes not so that was pointless saying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Dream lifestyle... um... have enough money in the bank so I can sit infront of my computer and play games all day long... and, of course, make time for TSR every now and then.
    playing games on a computer? yawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twenty1)

go to bed! oh no, wait, i see what your yawning at *joins in with the yawning*

ReputationRep:
    Eventually I'll get bored and find something else to do. But that won't be for another 20 minutes yet.

ReputationRep:
    What would your dream life be like? I just wanna be rich... then I can buy everything I've ever wanted
    i want to be charlotte from sex and the city

ReputationRep:
    Yeah to be rich, as everyone else says

ReputationRep:
    i have changed my mind! i no longer want to be ritch and spend it on crap!....
    i would like to be happy and be one with nature!

no, i really do like my first i dear! *goes to make a money making plan*

ReputationRep:
    being rich isnt a lifestyle tho

ReputationRep:
    Cars, House, Wife and big important job

I don't ask for much.

ReputationRep:
    To be on the cover of horse and hound at least once a year the rest of the time I want to dance like Christina.

ReputationRep:
    To be with someone that feels the same way about me as I feel about them, and to be able to provide everything for my family and they want for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Money doesn't buy happiness. Blah blah blah...

Anyway, I'd like to be an F1 driver... and very rich whilst at it, win a few championships, knock Schumacher out of a race, break a few records, then I'd retire and buy out my football club and lead it to the Premiership and Europe and all that and make it one of the biggest football teams in the world. Whilst at it, I'd marry a beautiful, intelligent girl with model looks, and thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread, have a few kids - watch them grow.

That'll be quite... nice I reckon...

ReputationRep:
    living on a sunny island - with a jungle and girl

ReputationRep:
    I'd just love to be happy. I'd really love to not have any doubts about myself or moments when I wish I could look like x, or have the charisma of y. I wish people didn't judge me, because that's a barrier to getting to know me - I don't give the best first impression

I like the line from a Madonna song that says 'I want the good life, but I don't want an easy ride. What I want is to work for it, feel the blood and sweat on my fingertips, that's what I want for me... I want to let go of all disappointment that's waiting for me - what i want is to live forever, not defined by time and space - it's a lonely place, that's what I want for me'.

That pretty sums up what I'd consider to be the 'dream life' - I'd so much rather feel happy but incomplete, rather than to have lots of money or a nice car.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.