Turn on thread page Beta

What is your DREAM LIFESTYLE? watch

ReputationRep:
    To drive around in a van solving mysteries.

Talking dog optional.

ReputationRep:
    Find a small cave that's hidden away by a waterfall, clean it up from vermins and such and add in some simple needs. There should also be a small piece of fertile soil next to the waterfall so I can grow crops. The area must be peaceful and not densely populated with trees.

God how I long for the life of a hermit.

ReputationRep:
    To marry prince William:love:, To go to Oxford, I suppose if the first one has no chance of being reality then to become a big time journalist for the BBC, To own a summer home in Florence, and last but not least...To become supreme ruler of the universe.

ReputationRep:
    Superman

ReputationRep:
    My dream lifestyle is to live across the road and own a sling shot to teach the post man a lesson for leaving the gate open on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElementWhat)
    My dream lifestyle is to live across the road and own a sling shot to teach the post man a lesson for leaving the gate open on a daily basis.
    Nice...How about a catapult instead?

ReputationRep:
    To be doing a job I love (radiography), to be with the person I love, be comfortable financially, and to be genuinely happy

ReputationRep:
    owning a small successful business, rich and to be happy

ReputationRep:
    living in the oc.................mmm heaven

ReputationRep:
    I don't just want to be plain and simple rich. I'm only 21, I want to look forward to acheiving what I own. I want to be able to look around at my lifestyle and house/car (whatever pricetag they have) and think "i've earned this".

I want to have a fantastic job (dream job = aircrew RAF) where I see the world and see all different cultures and how people live, good or bad. I want to work until a good old age, then when I retire i want to spend loads of time with family & friends, go on exotic holidays and truly be able to say "i deserve this".

I don't want ANYTHING handed to me on a plate.

*waits for masses of people saying how sad i am*

ReputationRep:
    sad....

i wanna be an engineer or a pilot

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell does everyone want to be rich?

I'm poor at the moment, and I'm quite content.

Anyway, rich people are boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Why the hell does everyone want to be rich?

I'm poor at the moment, and I'm quite content.

Anyway, rich people are boring.
    :eek: so you don't think you could be a little more than quite content if you had a bit more money?

enough to buy a private jet and fly to meet a certain person whenever you wanted to maybe

ReputationRep:
    I dont whether money brings statisfaction or not infact it dont.
    but i want to be statisfy with everything n live a peacefull life. n money cant get me this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    :eek: so you don't think you could be a little more than quite content if you had a bit more money?

enough to buy a private jet and fly to meet a certain person whenever you wanted to maybe
    Not if it meant I'd have to get a dull job with hefty hours to become richer. Obviously I wouldnt turn down a well paying job if it was something I enjoyed, but I wouldnt take a job just coz it paid a lot.

Thus was the path to me working the streets for a living.

Some of the most miserable people I've met have been loaded - and vice versa. As long as I'm not desolutely poor, I'd rather have a job with relaxed hours to give me time do things that make life enjoyable .

ReputationRep:
    Not if it meant I'd have to get a dull job with hefty hours to become richer. Obviously I wouldnt turn down a well paying job if it was something I enjoyed, but I wouldnt take a job just coz it paid a lot.

Thus was the path to me working the streets for a living.

Some of the most miserable people I've met have been loaded - and vice versa. As long as I'm not desolutely poor, I'd rather have a job with relaxed hours to give me time do things that make life enjoyable .
    Yes, but considering we're talking about dream lifestyles I don't think most people who said 'rich' had a boring job in mind...

money$#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Yes, but considering we're talking about dream lifestyles I don't think most people who said 'rich' had a boring job in mind...
    Ack...true. I was just being a miserable cynical sod :rolleyes:.

Still, even in my "dream" lifestyle, having money doesnt really figure in it.

You know, coz I'm deep, 'n' sh*t like that...:rolleyes:.

To drive around in a van solving mysteries.

Talking dog optional.
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    to wake up about 12 ish then go surfing for the rest of the day on some exotic beach

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.