Turn on thread page Beta

What is your DREAM LIFESTYLE? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    to be able to travel anywhere on a whim.... i could see cambodia, or tahiti, or go scuba diving in australia. i'd see everywhere and spend my life travelling until i found someone who i wanted to spend the rest of my life with
    why dont you then?

ReputationRep:
    until i found someone who i wanted to spend the rest of my life with
    But, what if this guy lived in Sunderland or somewhere...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    well we wouldn't be living there... we'd go somewhere that i'd already been to and loved... not *****y sunderland
    I suppose the guy wont have a say in the matter? Its probably the best way. Men don't know whats best for them. Hence so many are hetereosexual :rolleyes:.

You're gonna make someone a wonderful, and potentially violent, wife :p:.

ReputationRep:
    some men don't know whats best for them... otherwise they'd realise that they can have their way if they'd just demand it from me... but wimpy guys have no say in any matter whatsoever

you know i'm your back up if the wabbit falls though anyways... so stop acting as if its a bad thing :p:
    It's Bex!

hey you :cool:

Where's that back massage you promised

ReputationRep:
    some men don't know whats best for them... otherwise they'd realise that they can have their way if they'd just demand it from me... but wimpy guys have no say in any matter whatsoever
    So what you saying? That I needn't have wasted the rophynol?

Anyway, its kind of hard to demand things when your lying across the kitchen working-top naked...the only thing I demand is that you stick within designated hygeine standards .

you know i'm your back up if the wabbit falls though anyways... so stop acting as if its a bad thing :p:
    Well...I thought my backup was to re-join G-Unit, but things are a bit rocky with them at the moment. You'd never think Fiddy would be so opposed to a boy scouts uniform for the Unit .

Anyway, of course you're my backup, though we now live different lives on the opposite sides of the river. You being shot, raped and mugged in South London, and me...ermm...being shot, raped and mugged in North London :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    that what now? :confused:
    yes my child

you are confused

may the force be with you

ReputationRep:
    this time next year, i'll have survived in da hood for over 10 months.. i'll kick fiddy's ass for ya (unless i get killed in a drive-by )
    We're English. We dont have drive-by shootings. We have drive-by arguments .

Dont kick Fiddy's ass. He may be violent to me, but we love each other . He only does it for my own good.

Fo shizzle...

ReputationRep:
    well then i'll throw my cup of tea over his white tracksuit then he'll have to wear boy scout uniforms... deal?
    Would you be naked at the time?

All the greatest plans involved nudity. You need no more proof than the naked gameshow Keith Chegwin did on Ch5 a few years ago.

God rest his soul. His small, wrinkly, shrivvelled soul.

ReputationRep:
    i just want a nice sizd house
    and a comfortable amount of money

ReputationRep:
    Things would be great if i was happy with life as it is. But thats never gonna happen its human nature.

SO anyway I'd love a big garden and a house with a bunch of technological stuff inside, and a big tv, and a helipad for some reason,

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.