Oh, hello. Watch

HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I consider myself quite dull, I spell correctly most of the time, and I am new to TSR. I'd introduce myself the traditional net way of a/s/l but that reminds me too much of MSN conversations I had when I was 14. So I will just leave you with my name, Hayley. Nice to meet you
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hello: Hello and welcome to TSR, Hayley!

:tsr:
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
Thanks
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy)
I consider myself quite dull, I spell correctly most of the time, and I am new to TSR. I'd introduce myself the traditional net way of a/s/l but that reminds me too much of MSN conversations I had when I was 14. So I will just leave you with my name, Hayley. Nice to meet you
ASL?

Only joking :p: Someone had to say it :ahee:

Hey hayley nice to meet you, im chris, welcome to TSR
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
I was waiting for someone to ask actually, i'm too used to the high levels of sarcasm found on the K! forums! This place is nice, so thanks Chris
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah your from milton keynes i see Was down there when i was in basic training for the RAF, you must see quite a few off them around the weekends? :yep:

Edit: And your most welcome
hannahhi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:wavey: Welcome to TSR.

Happy posting
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Half of your face looks like Rebecca Adlington.

Welcome.
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hammeh)
Ah your from milton keynes i see Was down there when i was in basic training for the RAF, you must see quite a few off them around the weekends? :yep:

I'm sure I would if I ever got a weekend free off work! I have some friends who are about to/have joined various parts of the RAF, i'm not that informed though so i'm probably not making much sense right now.. :nope:

Edit: Must immediately google Rebecca Adlington.

Re-Edit: Seriously unimpressed with the outcome of researching Adlington.
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy)
I'm sure I would if I ever got a weekend free off work! I have some friends who are about to/have joined various parts of the RAF, i'm not that informed though so i'm probably not making much sense right now.. :nope:

Edit: Must immediately google Rebecca Adlington.

Re-Edit: Seriously unimpressed with the outcome of researching Adlington.
Awwhh :facepalm:

But yeah that made sense i think?
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
Haha good so how long are you planning on being in the RAF? If you get to choose. (No idea how it works)
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Atleast 24 years, my dad served 24 in the Army so would like to do atleast his time what about you, whats your life plan at the moment? ^_^
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
Thats so nice :yep: and it would seem like a long time, but you usually spend about 40 years of your life on average working in some type of job, so at least you will spend most of it doing something you really enjoy.

Atm I haven't planned much, I want to get into marketing after Uni, but thats as far as I have planned! I wanted to be an teacher for years but now I can't help but feel it's the easier option :unsure:
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah alot of opportunities aswell in the air force to do things you wouldn't be able to do in your normal civilian life aswell My sisters recently become a teacher after doing a psychology degree at the beginning of the year, she loves it although its alot of planning out from what i've seen :yep:
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
How old is your sister? My cousin is a primary school teacher and she loves it, but she said shes always catching colds and bugs lol, i'm not surprised. I suppose its just how you feel about teaching, I would love to inspire and teach others something i'm passionate about. Ahhh I have no idea what I wanna do now! :confused: I think I will just see what Uni does to me, what directions and doors it opens
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shes 22 yeah thats the best way to go through uni hun
HayleyAmandaPandaAwayyy
Rep:
?
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed