Fotc Watch

bigbhoy91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So.. Any other FOTC fans out there?

Anyone know when S3 is out on telly? Hopefully asap. Although I'm sure you will all agree that S1 was so much better/funnier than S2.

Top 5 Fav Songs from both Series:
1. I'm not crying (What a song)
2. Brett you got it going on
3. Business Time
4.Too many Dicks on the dancefloor
5.Friends

Oh man, other great songs I love is Leggy Blonde, Into it, Humans are dead, Hipo vs Rhym.

Probably missed out a few. Going from memory.

My Favourite quote also has to be:
"I just a little bit of dust in my eyes, from the path that you made, when you say your goodbye"
the_fredster_001
Report 9 years ago
they are awesome.

Top songs:
think about it
Ladies of the world
Hurt feelings
Humans are dead
Bowie song

Is there gonna be a series 3? They got deported
bigbhoy91
Rep:
?
(Original post by the_fredster_001)
they are awesome.

Top songs:
think about it
Ladies of the world
Hurt feelings
Humans are dead
Bowie song

Is there gonna be a series 3? They got deported
From Southampton too?

Yeah some of them are class tunes too. Bowie one was just wierd lol.

There has/must be a S3. What else will they do? They aren't actually brilliant singer's, so the Music Industry won't want to hear
Shark_Attack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigbhoy91)
So.. Any other FOTC fans out there?

Anyone know when S3 is out on telly? Hopefully asap. Although I'm sure you will all agree that S1 was so much better/funnier than S2.

Top 5 Fav Songs from both Series:
1. I'm not crying (What a song)
2. Brett you got it going on
3. Business Time
4.Too many Dicks on the dancefloor
5.Friends

Oh man, other great songs I love is Leggy Blonde, Into it, Humans are dead, Hipo vs Rhym.

Probably missed out a few. Going from memory.

My Favourite quote also has to be:
"I just a little bit of dust in my eyes, from the path that you made, when you say your goodbye"
I love fotc i think its awesome and really funny I love all the songs and Mel is hysterical I have got both series on dvd and i watch them like all the time but my friends dont like it all they dont get the humour in it at all its strange because i think its so funny. I love all of Brets random jumpers and tops lol, I really hope there is a series 3!
bigbhoy91
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shark_Attack)
I love fotc i think its awesome and really funny I love all the songs and Mel is hysterical I have got both series on dvd and i watch them like all the time but my friends dont like it all they dont get the humour in it at all its strange because i think its so funny. I love all of Brets random jumpers and tops lol, I really hope there is a series 3!
lol, yeah I know how you feel. Most of my mates think its awful.

I think Murray is also a legend, and not mentioning Greg/Doug would be a crime. Oh now Dave as I mention it. Love it how he pretends he doesn't live at home. Totally reminds me of one of my mates.
Daina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If they do a third season, it won't be for a long time.
h5656bh52ptecsw
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Genius - I met the actor who played Murray, so funny!
Shark_Attack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigbhoy91)
lol, yeah I know how you feel. Most of my mates think its awful.

I think Murray is also a legend, and not mentioning Greg/Doug would be a crime. Oh now Dave as I mention it. Love it how he pretends he doesn't live at home. Totally reminds me of one of my mates.
Yeah Murray is great lol i love how the "band meetings" arent actually scripted its improvisation. Dave is brilliant aswell I love it when he teaches them to "flip 'em the bird".:yep:
Murray Hewitt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was under the impression there wasnt to be a third season. The first season was immense and the first half of the second season was great too, but towards the end it went a bit bizarre and the same ideas started being repeated.

Obviously from the username im a fotc fan though. Murray is the best character

Favourite songs include Business Time, Beautiful Girl in the Room, Ladies of the World, Inner City Pressure, Prince of Parties, Robots, Kiss is not a contract, Carol Brown & Dicks on the dancefloor / pretty much all of the first series
-WhySoSerious?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dicks on the dancefloor :rofl:

legends
fortunecookie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hiphoppotomus
Foux de Fafa
Too many dicks on the dancefloor
Bowie
Leggy Blonde

Im more of a season 1 girl. Missed a few of season 2, but got the box set so will catch up soon

What were peoples favourite episodes? I think mine is the west side story one, purely because when the australian guy came on i was like 'AHH OMG Its CHARLES WIDMORE from lost!!!!!'
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think there's going to be a season 3, sadly Bret and Jemaine have pretty much said they don't think they can/don't want to take the show any further Lazy boys!

Have to say season 1 was better than season 2, but the prostitutes ep was bloody awesome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads