My personal quote : - Men without ego is like Women without Beauty

ReputationRep:
    1. where i live
    2. what my hobbies are
    3. what my username is

EDIT: hang on, i think i've got this wrong somehow

ReputationRep:
    1. I passed my driving test aged 16.
    2. I have "Duanes Retraction Syndrome" in one eye.
    3. I have a beard.

ReputationRep:
    The number of time admitted to a psyciatric unit
    The number of stds i have had
    The age of the dust on my TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    My virginity status (which is STILL intact, I fear
    Number of my sexual encounters (if any)
    My personal quote : - Men without ego is like Women without Beauty
    Mate, seriously, in a non-offensive way, I really hope this post is sarcastic.

Your 24 and spending your time talking on a forum made for school/uni aged people. No wonder your still a virgin!

ReputationRep:
    My real name!
    Number of medical problems (could go oooooon..)
    The fact that I ran the press room for a profesional photography company at BSB at the age of 15 - and yes, you are meant to be 16 to get in there. But you get free red bull and biccies!

ReputationRep:
    *attempts to think of something even remotely interesting but not embarrassing*

I am going to Lourdes with the Liverpool Youth Pilgrimage this summer to help out.
    I went last year.
    Erm...
    I referee rugby league and last year was fourth official for the curtain raiser to the Challenge Cup Final at the Millenium Stadium. (I know that last one's two, but I've mentioned the first one before.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikking)

Your 24 and spending your time talking on a forum made for school/uni aged people. No wonder your still a virgin!
    *laughs her ass off*

1. The fact that I fancy a guy at my school so much, I have a fantasy where I kill him, just so he'll sit still long enough for me to stare at him as much I want. God he's so beautiful.

2. The fact that I cried for hours when someone spoiled the 5th Harry Potter book for me by telling me Sirius died. Whoops. Hope I didn't spoil anyone there. The irony.

3. The number of orgasms I've had in the past 48 hours.

ReputationRep:
    had a broken wrist
    had a broken arm
    had a broken shoulder

ALL on the right arm

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    umm... let's see (there isn't much, I think I share way too much)
    1. I'm a pain when it comes to food before other mention it, when it comes to a few other things as well cause there's a lot of things I don't eat
    2. what I'm going to do in uni (mainly because I don't know it myself)
    3. that I'm back to biting my nails but was ashamed to admit (not that anyone will particularly care)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikking)

Now that was quite hilarious, I take it but then again, I can't see any law within our constitutions that clearifies that one HAS TO BE non-virgin by the time he/she reaches the age, I've reached :rolleyes:

Reason why I'm 24 is the fact that I couldn't score enough in my GCSE (for which my blonde ponytailed svelte figured teacher can be blamed for diverting my attention & hence couldn't get into A Levels in the college, I fancied & beside that, majority of my friends were in the same state as me & decided to do Foundation, Intermediate & BTEC instead, which took 2 extra years & in university, we chosen to do course lasting 4 years, rather than 3 so again losing out by 1 year, I fear

By the way, I've noticed quite a few around of my age & very few EVEN older than me (keep my age a secret now, would you ???

ReputationRep:
    Let's see... here are a few random things about me:

1. I have a small scar on my right index finger.
    2. My favorite city in the world is London.
    3. I love finding obscure indie bands.

ReputationRep:
    1: i dyed my hair today!
    2: i am a artist..
    3: i hate Mahmud!

ReputationRep:
    1) my name
    2) my address
    3) my lifestyle

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong (and i think it is just barely possible)

ReputationRep:
    if i told u... then u would all know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfusion)
    1) my name
    2) my address
    3) my lifestyle

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong (and i think it is just barely possible)

your name is coldfusion surely?!
    your adress somewhere in england.
    your lifestyle includes education and tsr!

:confused: *gives up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    your name is coldfusion surely?!
    your adress somewhere in england.
    your lifestyle includes education and tsr!

:confused: *gives up*
    Only the most inquisitive people will know!
    I'll give u a clue. U must find someone who knows me very well when i first joined The answer to the first 2 can be found if they were so observant on the first 2 days of me joining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    if i told u... then u would all know
    there's no way u can know

ReputationRep:
    i just went to read all through your posts but got bored and gave up! :rolleyes: oh well.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.