As level help! In what ways is contemporary uk culturally diverse? Watch

aptkoolaid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I just need a few ideas to get the ball rolling, help me out people!
DJkG.1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You make an account to ask for help with what is obviously your homework / assignment.

How rude.

... Though a good starting point would be to write about how there are numerous cultures in the UK today.
aptkoolaid
Rep:
?
Btw this is for my sociology homework, in my haste to post this i forgot to mention that
EmersonDrain
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by aptkoolaid)
Btw this is for my sociology homework, in my haste to post this i forgot to mention that
That's pretty obvious.

Do you own homework. It's a piss easy subject and you have all of the internet at your disposal.
aptkoolaid
Rep:
?
I cant find any sites that are relevant, at least can someone send me a link?
username202682
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
meh..
Well Balti is an Indian curry in the UK and Chicken tikka masala is quoted as "Britain's true national dish."
This was because it was invented in the UK (some dispute though) by Indian migrants. Considered a national dish now.
You can also talk about the diversifivcation of religion in the UK (Mosques/synagogues for example)
The diversification of culture could include national tourist attractions in the UK such as China town.
damos92
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That seems like an easy question for sociology, not that i take it. Cant you just write about different festivals, religion and its effects and the proportion of people of an ethnic minority in cities like birmingham compared to more white cities like norwich. Theres so many things to write about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise