Why is EMA still being advertised? Watch

DanielNewton
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I know EMA is very controversial subject; so please don’t turn this into an is it fair debate but…

Why is it still being advertised on TV, radio (every ad break) and the student room (top banner) if everyone has gone back to college and such like?

Was just wondering because im getting sick of all the adverts and how easy they make it look to claim it.

Before it’s asked: No I didn’t get EMA at college
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You can still claim it even though you've started school/college. For eg, people like me who enrolled late into college due to poor performance in A2's.
TheTallOne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because this is the time when people who need EMA should start to enrol for it?

And perhaps some people haven't got around to doing it yet - this is their reminder.
funsize17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well i guess anyones parents could lose their jobs any minute right now in this economy meaning more people will be able to get it if it happens?
DanielNewton
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Jingers)
You can still claim it even though you've started school/college. For eg, people like me who enrolled late into college due to poor performance in A2's.
Ahhhh, i diden't consider that, i was just thinking they where overdoing it a bit, never mind
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DanielNewton)
Ahhhh, i diden't consider that, i was just thinking they where overdoing it a bit, never mind
FWIW, the EMA adverts that you're seeing on TSR are part of an old site template. Clearing your cache should get rid of these (per CJ's advice here).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed