Turn on thread page Beta

This Is The Cliquey-est Forum I Have Ever Seen! watch

ReputationRep:
    You giggling sarcasticly, Nat? Hmm... :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)

Ooo YES, I've got a pink ladies shirt (I actually do!)

SCORE!!! im making a thread right now... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I feel so special and popular
    Hi :wavey: I'm fine you?

Ooo YES, I've got a pink ladies shirt (I actually do!)

I am :confused:
    Like, yeah, totally *giggles* *frolicks about*
    Im great thanks - just finished my exams :party: - I think we ared doing a grand job of demostrating said cliqueyness dont you think :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping there was a "Fit Girl Society" and I'd be in a chance, but as someone said - we all have to climb that ladder.

LOL Gwenyth! You're my new best friend now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    I was hoping there was a "Fit Girl Society" and I'd be in a chance, but as someone said - we all have to climb that ladder.

Well there was TSR Miss World... if that counts. Which Wild Thing won I think - followed by Xbellax - correct me if I am wrong someone. :rolleyes:

As for ladder it isnt that hard... just make the right friends

ReputationRep:

Yay!

(but I refuse to ride you like Seabiscuit, :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    You giggling sarcasticly, Nat? Hmm... :|
    :eek:
    No, I haven't got a sarcastic bone in my body
    and no this wasn't meant to be either

(Original post by jessicarabbit)
    SCORE!!! im making a thread right now... :p:
    Ooo, is that where I'll be able to boast about the fact I got the t shirt in broadway? Oh, nevermind, I've just done it here :p: [/QUOTE]

(Original post by F1F)
    Im great thanks - just finished my exams - I think we ared doing a grand job of demostrating said cliqueyness dont you think
    Yep, and it makes me feel sooo special :p: :p: :p:

Yay, did you do well on them then?

ReputationRep:
    TSR Miss World. Corr. You got a link to that? Just for a little peep, nothing dodge or anything

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    No, I haven't got a sarcastic bone in my body
    and no this wasn't meant to be either

Ooo, is that where I'll be able to boast about the fact I got the t shirt in broadway? Oh, nevermind, I've just done it here :p:

Yep, and it makes me feel sooo special :p: :p: :p:

Yay, did you do well on them then?
    *cough* not really - they were evil evil evil papers but I think it was a pass which is all I need thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    TSR Miss World. Corr. You got a link to that? Just for a little peep, nothing dodge or anything
    Here ya go mate: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t110212.html

Careful.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t110212.html

ReputationRep:
    If this was anything like school there'd be someone getting pregnant behind the Tech block because she's trying to use an old crisp packet as contraception.
    The park we doss about in has these hedges that are sectioned of into like booths so you can sit in a group in one booth and be pretty isolated, but if you look around you can see what's going on in the next hedge booth. Anyway, we were there once and there was this couple having sex about 20 metres away from us, which was pretty weird coz it was still daylight and this is a pretty small park, not like one of the royal parks like Hyde Park. So they finish up and the guy walks off in one direction and the woman in the complete opposite direction, so we thought this was getting a bit weird so tried to get a better look at them. This guy was obviously a tramp because he looked like he'd been wearing the same clothes for about a year, so we guessed that he'd got some money from someplace and paid for a hooker. So, when we got up to leave we noticed they'd left something behind and I swear this is un****INGbelievable, there was a plastic bag right there on the grass which had been used as a make-shift condom.

ReputationRep:
    Damn. I've just realised how slow I am and how fast this forum moves. Very hard to keep up. Thanks for the links guys and Gwen - you're filthy

ReputationRep:
    Was quite a hot thread

(I recommend wild thing - gotta love foreign chicks!! )

ReputationRep:
    I woulda gone for (voted) Miss USA myself... Was suprised that there were no Welsh birds representing!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.