Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by beekeeper_)
    Exactly, we will not let chavs destroy our country, we much fight back.

*gets on phone to mafia*

England is a fantastic place to live, it is cultured, civilised (on the whole), you have rights, you have money, and you have big cities and rolling countryside. What more could one ask from a country?
    Yes Quite Bk! Did i ever say your the greatest guy ever!!

*gives BK a manly hug*

Your soooo kool!!!

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

Theres the added benefit of Americans falling in love with your accent instantly :rolleyes:

Eg. When i was in DC:

"ooo *gasps* is that guy English?" *girls all staring in amazement*

i have to admit...yes..its very very true...

yes...YES!! ..yESS!!!!!*reaches orgasmic climax* GOD YESSS!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm English.
    If someone threatened democracy here or anywhere else for that matter, the armies of the free world would shock and awe them to hell...and if they all failed then there wouldn't be much left to die for anyway, if such a force could win over the western world.

(Original post by Kard)
    I'm English.
    If someone threatened democracy here or anywhere else for that matter, the armies of the free world would shock and awe them to hell...and if they all failed then there wouldn't be much left to die for anyway, if such a force could win over the western world.
    Complete English, or Chinese, Asian etc... born here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Nope, you are still the coolest American Ever! Period. :rock:
    YAY!!!

*bows*

I'd like to thank all the little people who helped along the way...my agent, my personal assistant- im sorry about that time i *****-slapped you and called you worthless, but look where I am now!!!....

ReputationRep:
    English English, Caucasian, whatever the word is. LOL why are you so convinced I'm Chinese/Asian?

ReputationRep:
    Yes Quite Bk! Did i ever say your the greatest guy ever!!

*gives BK a manly hug*

Your soooo kool!!!
    *gives Flukey a good ole hug*:hugs:

*notices rabbit is in the middle of the thread having an orgasm*

ReputationRep:
    Why does it explain it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    English English, Caucasian, whatever the word is. LOL why are you so convinced I'm Chinese/Asian?
    Hmm, i've got a Chinese friend, she constantly whines about England, and worships good ole China.

*forces a smile*

ReputationRep:
    I have a Chinese friend who hates China. Oh well, guess we can't draw any conclusion from that then.

ReputationRep:
    *gives Flukey a good ole hug*:hugs:

*notices rabbit is in the middle of the thread having an orgasm*

I'm sorry...its just...

it happens whenever I hear english accents :rolleyes:

which was really weird for people around me when I was in London..what with me orgasming every five seconds :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Umm, I would say that patriotism is the love of one's country. And that nationalism is the feeling of superiority of your country over another. The two are too easily confused; I don't think patriotism is a bad thing, or dangerous (after all, a country that allows us the freedom to consider these things can't be so bad, and supporting a state that provides us with a decent way of life seems like a good thing to me). However, it can easily lead into nationalism, which is a dangerous thing, in my opinion.

(Original post by Kard)
    Why does it explain it?
    lol i dont know, take back my comment.

But it seems that people that make such comments, do not originate from England, so it kinda figures.

I just dont see why you hate your own country so much.

(Original post by jessicarabbit)

I'm sorry...its just...

which was really weird for people around me when I was in London..what with me orgasming every five seconds :rolleyes: :p:
    lol how comes you like the english accent so much?

Oh and also please say you can tell the difference between English and Australian accents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)

I'm sorry...its just...

hehe, Tom is a lucky guy

Oh god, when we meet, i hope you don't keep orgasming on me. It would cramp my style a bit... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol how comes you like the english accent so much?

Oh and also please say you can tell the difference between English and Australian accents?
    All American ladies love the English acent. Hell, my post-middle-aged politics teacher almost pulled a load of college chicks, it was quite worrying.
    I think they liked his naughty laugh lol.

Its soooo easy to pull in America.
    *opens up 'my pictures'*

I've got a pic somewhere of me with an American girl, i was eating with friends in hard rock cafe DC, and these American girls asked for a photo!

Aww i love Americans :love:

ReputationRep:
    lol i dont know, take back my comment.

But it seems that people that make such comments, do not originate from England, so it kinda figures.

I just dont see why you hate your own country so much.
    Wait, wern't you the one that was saying the fact I'm Caucasian explains it :confused: And then I have beekeeper telling me if I was Chinese it would explain it, this has all got really confusing.
    Anyhoo, as I said before I don't hate England, I just think there is nothing to die for. If I hated England so much I probably wouldn't be living here, or would be making plans to hot foot it to another country.

(Original post by Kard)
    Wait, wern't you the one that was saying the fact I'm Caucasian explains it :confused: And then I have beekeeper telling me if I was Chinese it would explain it, this has all got really confusing.
    Anyhoo, as I said before I don't hate England, I just think there is nothing to die for. If I hated England so much I probably wouldn't be living here, or would be making plans to hot foot it to another country.
    well your obviously not proud of a country in which your grandfathers fought for against Hitler.

Im ****ing proud, no one will ever take that away, and i have the upmost respect for my Government and Monarchy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    And then I have beekeeper telling me if I was Chinese it would explain it, this has all got really confusing.
    I never said that! take that back! :eek:

Anyway, who said you've got to be willing to die for your country to be a patriot? It certainly wasn't myself or Flukey...

ReputationRep:
    All American ladies love the English acent. Hell, my post-middle-aged politics teacher almost pulled a load of college chicks, it was quite worrying.
    I think they liked his naughty laugh lol.

Its soooo easy to pull in America.
    *opens up 'my pictures'*

I've got a pic somewhere of me with an American girl, i was eating with friends in hard rock cafe DC, and these American girls asked for a photo!

Aww i love Americans :love:
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

HEY!! IM NOT EASY TO PULL!!

*realizes she met Tom on the internet*

hey, goddamnit..im hard to get..and I have great tits..

he just happened to know my weaknesses..Woody Allen quotes and Monty Python :love: :love: :love:

hey, and I didn't even kiss him till the SECOND DATE...

im a good catholic :angel: :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.