Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    Perhaps then you had better take some of your own lessons that you posted about in the authoritarian thread for use on chavs, because as far as I see, telling someone to "**** off" because you don't care for their opinion, is nore more civilized, and holds no more respect than what chavs have.
    give it a rest - Flukey is cool :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, wars and all that, people aren't dying for their country they're dying to satisfy armchair politician's aspirations...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Once again you are the coolest most friendly American ever!!!! i love you!!!
    awww! thank you very much!

love makes the world go round

or is that money?

in that case, I guess Bill Gates is god

ReputationRep:
    errmm whose this guy? looks like that bloke from that 70;s show! :rofl:
    :rofl: Cheeky sausage.

He's actually a potential bf :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Aww, well the two of you look lovely together...

You should make him fly over there though!!! hehe

and just incase any of you are interested, i met that guy today *points at attachment* twas very nice.
    Can we all go on double dates when I'm in London!! Just promise not to pinch kingy's bum...

I wont if you wont

who am I kidding...i cant stay away from that booty :p:

ReputationRep:
    Naw, Kingslaw isn't lucky, he deserves it. He's a nice chap.
    couldn't agree more but i still wish i was lucky :p:

(Original post by Kard)
    Perhaps then you had better take some of your own lessons that you posted about in the authoritarian thread for use on chavs, because as far as I see, telling someone to "**** off" because you don't care for their opinion, is nore more civilized, and holds no more respect than what chavs have.
    Haha there is a far difference , i have a hell of a lot respect, and part of that respect is for more country, i dont like when somebody sits their and insults their own country and expects someone not to be annoyed by the comment.
    I was simply stating that if you dont like England then go to another country instead of slating it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    Can we all go on double dates when I'm in London!! Just promise not to pinch kingy's bum...

I wont if you wont
    Oh wow, i've never been on a double date, that would be so amazing

*orders ticket to ldn*

ReputationRep:
    Haha there is a far difference , i have a hell of a lot respect, and part of that respect is for more country, i dont like when somebody sits their and insults their own country and expects someone not to be annoyed by the comment.
    I was simply stating that if you dont like England then go to another country instead of slating it.
    she should try Iraq - I hear its nice this time of year

(Original post by jessicarabbit)
    awww! thank you very much!

love makes the world go round

or is that money?

in that case, I guess Bill Gates is god
    yes Bill Gates is money God!! MWAHAHAAHAH

Cheers BB

and cheers Jessica for agreeing!

*feels loved*

:rofl: Cheeky sausage.

He's actually a potential bf :rolleyes:
    i didn't know you were bi mr. Bk :eek: good on you!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers BB

and cheers Jessica for agreeing!

*feels loved*
    dude, our thread is so dead lol

ReputationRep:
    I have stated before I do have respect for parts of the country, and also have stated I don't dislike England and am not thinking about moving.
    I'm not sure what your beef is with me Flukey, you seem to want to cause an arguement when there is nothing to argue about, you bring up points regarding things I have also said that are not true in the first place.

dude, our thread is so dead lol
    lol yeah i know buddy, is rather amusing! :rofl:

(Original post by Kard)
    I have stated before I do have respect for parts of the country, and also have stated I don't dislike England and am not thinking about moving.
    I'm not sure what your beef is with me Flukey, you seem to want to cause an arguement when there is nothing to argue about, you bring up points regarding things I have also said that are not true in the first place.
    :rofl: I have no beef with you at all! My opiinion justs begs to differ and i do not like your justifications on your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Good, then we agree to disagree

ReputationRep:
    i didn't know you were bi mr. Bk :eek: good on you!
    *hides in corner*

I thought you all knew!!

Grrrr *reaches for shotgun*

and thanks... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, i've never been on a double date, that would be so amazing

*orders ticket to ldn*
    where is your boy from? I'm too lazy to read all the posts..and CSI is on in 15 mins

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.