The Student Room Group

Who originates creation, then repeats it !

27 SURAT AN-NAML (The Ants)

TO LISTEN to verses below:
http://www.isyoutube.com/musicvideo.php?vid=08d479268

60. Or, Who has created the heavens and the earth, and Who sends you down rain from the sky? Yea, with it We cause to grow well-planted orchards full of beauty of delight: it is not in your power to cause the growth of the trees in them. (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Nay, they are a people who swerve from justice.

61. Or, Who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable; and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (can there be another) god besides Allah. Nay, most of them know not.

62. Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Little it is that ye heed!

63. Or, Who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah.- High is Allah above what they associate with Him!

64. Or, Who originates creation, then repeats it, and who gives you sustenance from heaven and earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Say, "Bring forth your argument, if ye are telling the truth!"

65. Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).
Reply 1
could it not be the baby Jesus??
Reply 2
who is as much human as you ?
Reply 3
No one, I'm international singing sensation Celine Dion and i'm the schizz!
Reply 4
Im exausted and my fine motor skills are going here, so can you please tell me what point your trying to put forward here so i can smash it about?
Reply 5
if you don't see the point then come back later and have another look :smile:
Reply 6
Don't preach in general discussion please
Reply 7
I think i catch on, i belive it refers to the Glory of Allah(PBUH) In being able to form the world and create, and his ability to sustain and continue the amazement of the world, i.e the recreation, more than likely it is just a poor translation happens a lot in translations of the Qu'ran.

Is this a statement or a debate? because i see little to debate and as a Statement it is meerly preaching and therefore you annoy me.

I hope your not annoying
Reply 8
This isn't the place for this. Take it to Theology.

Latest

Trending

Trending