Really confused about Uni. Watch

tinkerbell92x
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I am so confused in my head I would just like to see what other people think, basically this summer I had an amazing oppurtunity and I basically got to live a dream of mine for a few weeks in the summer, its the thing that I want to do at Uni. Whilst I was away I got incredibly homesick and I think this was mainly because I realised the thing that I had planned to do for the rest of my life since I can remember became a reality and I realised with quite a shock that going to a place to do this would be the complete wrong thing for me to do and now im in a place where I have to choose in a week my 5 unis and my course choices and I dont have a clue what the hell I want to do other than a drama course at uni and i still dont know whether im just doing this for the hell of it or if i dont want to go to uni, like what are the options if you dont go? does anyone have ANY advice?
-WhySoSerious?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you're still undecided, you can take a gap year and reapply. Make sure you do something constructive in that year though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads