bleeding during sex (bit graphic sorry) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I'm a bit worried so if you could help that would be good!

My bf and I are in an LDR and have been having sex for about 4 months now, about every 3 weeks though so not very frequently. He was my first and we always use a condom, and i'm not on any birth control.

The first time we did it I didn't bleed at all apart from a very very light pink stain on the loo roll after, and I have never bled since. However, after having sex last night, this morning I noticed a little bit of pink on the loo roll. I didn't think anything of it, and we went on to have sex (maybe about the 15th time I've ever had sex, and we'd done it yesterday and the day before that) and i bled quite a lot. We stopped and, thinking it might be my period doing funny things, I put in a tampon. However I'm now fairly sure it's not my period, and a bit worried as to the cause of the bleeding. It's now slowed down but if i put my finger up it does come out with blood on it.

Could it just be that I'd not had sex in a while and maybe he caught a bit of hymen or something that hadn't broken (it was unusually sore on entering) or should I go and get it checked out? Thanks.
chp89
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
could be your period, his penis may be forcing old blood out
Becca-Sarah
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your body does funny things sometimes. It's possible that you were insufficiently lubricated, and the friction caused some slight tearing of your vaginal lining. And then when you put your finger up, you're knocking off the clotted bits and causing it to rebleed?
It's the explanation I came up with when it happened to me
Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Might have a bacterial infection, like thrush. That can make the vaginal tissues softer causing you to bleed more easily. Go and get tested/talk to your doctor.
Findlay6
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
could be your period, you might not have been aroused enough and the friction made you bleed, or the hymen like you said, rough sex?

if it persists i'd get it checked out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed