Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    We are not 'forced' we WANT to agree.
    You want because otherwise you will be hunted down by Mr White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    You want because otherwise you will be hunted down by Mr White.
    Mr White doesn't need to hunt us down if we leave, he has enough members, rather than the pety 5 you have.
    Anyway, have you seen him threaten anyone to join? No I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    Mr White doesn't need to hunt us down if we leave, he has enough members, rather than the pety 5 you have.
    Anyway, have you seen him threaten anyone to join? No I don't think so.
    He seems to PM me every five minutes, desperately begging me to join.

ReputationRep:
    He seems to PM me every five minutes, desperately begging me to join.
    That didn't actually happen, I'm afraid. One invitation to abandon your heathen beliefs and be spared was all I have sent you. Nothing more. You have long-since been denied any chance of being saved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    That didn't actually happen, I'm afraid. One invitation to abandon your heathen beliefs and be spared was all I have sent you. Nothing more. You have long-since been denied any chance of being saved.
    Mr White - you think that I do not recognise your sly attempts to recruit me. You are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Mr White - you think that I do not recognise your sly attempts to recruit me. You are wrong.
    Stop talking rubbish, why would he want to invite you?

ReputationRep:
    I am never wrong. The Way works through me, and it is The Way - it is always correct.

ReputationRep:
    Stop talking rubbish, why would he want to invite you?
    He knows I am valuable to any party.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, what happened to Juwel?

ReputationRep:
    He knows I am valuable to any party.
    He knows your useless which is why he didn't invite you.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, what happened to Juwel?
    How do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    How do you mean?
    I mean yesterday he joined you and now hes left

ReputationRep:
    He knows your useless which is why he didn't invite you.
    The point is he did.

ReputationRep:
    I mean yesterday he joined you and now hes left
    He has not left The Way. He is still associated, but not in any formal capacity.

ReputationRep:
    The point is he did.
    The point is that he's not been pestering you to join. He has 15 members, he's not desperate like your party are.

ReputationRep:
    He has not left The Way. He is still associated, but not in any formal capacity.
    Well I was going to point out that according to your declaration, he is 'evil'. Its always nice to see rival parties condemning their own members.

ReputationRep:
    The point is that he's not been pestering you to join. He has 15 members, he's not desperate like your party are.
    Have you been monitoring our PMs? Ask him and he will be honest - and say that for a while he did 'pester' me.

ReputationRep:
    16, now.

ReputationRep:
    Have you been monitoring our PMs? Ask him and he will be honest - and say that for a while he did 'pester' me.
    Don't think that your rumour-mill can affect the loyalty of my followers. Your lies will not alter anyone's belief.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think that your rumour-mill can affect the loyalty of my followers. Your lies will not alter anyone's belief.
    Exactly, no matter what Mr White has done in the past, it will not change my loyalty and dedication to The way.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.