The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ijustlovetolearn
so who do i ring if I just want to ask when im ment to tell them what bank account to put it in, or whether ill be getting it at all? Im worried as I havent herd anything in over a month.

If you want to change your bank details you can do that online..log in to your account and go from there.

Doesn't speed anything up though.. I did mine last week and still no news. :frown:
Reply 21
If you want anything done, call the 0845 number unless told otherwise BY STUDENT FINANCE
hillanthony
Was just trying to be helpful - Contact details valid as of this morning...

To: Anthony Hill <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:01:33 PM
Subject: Jane Redding is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 09/09/2009 and will not return until
14/09/2009.

I am on a training course in Glasgow, I will be checking my emails when i
can. If you do need to contact me urgently please call me on my blackberry

*******************************************************************************************************
The information from the Student Loans Company Ltd contained in this e-mail is private and privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error be advised that any use is strictly prohibited. Please notify us and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person.

As internet communications are capable of data corruption it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however we do not accept any liability or responsibility for resultant virus infection. Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.

The Student Loans Company Ltd registered office is at 21 St Thomas Street, Bristol, BS1 6JS and it is registered in England Company No. 02401034, VAT No. 556 4352 32.
********************************************************************************************************

I suggest you read the small print of what you've just posted.

Latest

Trending

Trending