Need advice - lots of girls but lots of catches :[ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on my dilemma:

I'm an 18 year old guy, not amazingly good looking but I'd hope not too bad either. Rejected many many girls while at high-school and so never really had a proper gf or, as such, had sex with or properly kissed a girl... I guess the unhealthy relationship my mum and dad had kind of put me off girls to be honest... I wanted to wait for the right girl but I've come to see there never really is one. I have around 3 weeks to go before uni and to be honest I'd like to get some experience but I'm not sure how far I should go in order to get some; part of me is disappointed that I'd be giving into peer pressure and doing the act with a girl I don't really care about. There are currently 5 girls that are very much into me, but they have their catches:

Girl 1 - girl I've known around a year, in one of my social circles, quite pretty. keeps embarrassing me infront of my male friends by telling them I'm hot etc. couldn't keep her hands off me at a party the other week.. was constantly rubbing up against me to give me an erection, trying to kiss me and asking me to go upstairs to bed with her, telling me that she'd let me "take [her] up the back"... right infront of my close friend. I had to literally hold her back.

Girl 2 - not pretty to be honest, don't really talk to her much but used to be quite close. She told me that she loved me and that kind of put me off to be honest - just wanted a friend at the time and it seemed like every girl that I could talk to just did so because they had a silly crush on me or were amused by my attitude. A friend had my phone and when she text me he basically chatted her and said "i want you in my bed", she replied "yes please" then he told her who he was. She was fine with it but I haven't talked to her much since really, although I did promise I'd take her out somewhere... which I haven't.. yet.

Girl 3 - one of my best friends. 16 years old, quite pretty, has a long-term boyfriend yet has told one of my friends quite a few times that she'd "**** me"in a heartbeat. Obviously the bf and best friend thing is a downside, probably would not hit it for those reasons.

Girl 4 - very cute, 15 years old (I.e a little under-age for me). Met her and girl 4 at a school activities thing I used to teach. They both added me on facebook and I started flirting with them both at the same time, subsequently concluding with girl 3 telling me that they both want me badly but that girl 4 was getting very attached to me. It was pretty obvious I'd ruin their friendship if I did anything so I left it for a while. Girl 3 saw me a few days back and sent me a text trying to find out what kind of girl I like, I replied that I like girls that tell me straight up that they're interested and she replied back immediately saying that she is. I gave her the excuse that it wouldn't work out because she's a little underage and I'm moving city, but I did promise her I'd take her out somewhere sometime soon.

Girl 5 - *very* attractive, 15 years old (I.e a little underage). See above. Gave her the 'you're too young' speech a while back when she was 14.

Any advice, anyone? I'm totally stumped. I really don't intend on telling people I meet at uni I've never done anything with a girl before and it's not as if I can say "well that's ok though - I was a stud back home". Life doesn't work like that, actions > words :/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on my dilemma:

I'm an 18 year old guy, not amazingly good looking but I'd hope not too bad either. Rejected many many girls while at high-school and so never really had a proper gf or, as such, had sex with or properly kissed a girl... I guess the unhealthy relationship my mum and dad had kind of put me off girls to be honest... I wanted to wait for the right girl but I've come to see there never really is one. I have around 3 weeks to go before uni and to be honest I'd like to get some experience but I'm not sure how far I should go in order to get some; part of me is disappointed that I'd be giving into peer pressure and doing the act with a girl I don't really care about. There are currently 5 girls that are very much into me, but they have their catches:

Girl 1 - girl I've known around a year, in one of my social circles, quite pretty. keeps embarrassing me infront of my male friends by telling them I'm hot etc. couldn't keep her hands off me at a party the other week.. was constantly rubbing up against me to give me an erection, trying to kiss me and asking me to go upstairs to bed with her, telling me that she'd let me "take [her] up the back"... right infront of my close friend. I had to literally hold her back.

Girl 2 - not pretty to be honest, don't really talk to her much but used to be quite close. She told me that she loved me and that kind of put me off to be honest - just wanted a friend at the time and it seemed like every girl that I could talk to just did so because they had a silly crush on me or were amused by my attitude. A friend had my phone and when she text me he basically chatted her and said "i want you in my bed", she replied "yes please" then he told her who he was. She was fine with it but I haven't talked to her much since really, although I did promise I'd take her out somewhere... which I haven't.. yet.

Girl 3 - one of my best friends. 16 years old, quite pretty, has a long-term boyfriend yet has told one of my friends quite a few times that she'd "**** me"in a heartbeat. Obviously the bf and best friend thing is a downside, probably would not hit it for those reasons.

Girl 4 - very cute, 15 years old (I.e a little under-age for me). Met her and girl 4 at a school activities thing I used to teach. They both added me on facebook and I started flirting with them both at the same time, subsequently concluding with girl 3 telling me that they both want me badly but that girl 4 was getting very attached to me. It was pretty obvious I'd ruin their friendship if I did anything so I left it for a while. Girl 3 saw me a few days back and sent me a text trying to find out what kind of girl I like, I replied that I like girls that tell me straight up that they're interested and she replied back immediately saying that she is. I gave her the excuse that it wouldn't work out because she's a little underage and I'm moving city, but I did promise her I'd take her out somewhere sometime soon.

Girl 5 - *very* attractive, 15 years old (I.e a little underage). See above. Gave her the 'you're too young' speech a while back when she was 14.

Any advice, anyone? I'm totally stumped. I really don't intend on telling people I meet at uni I've never done anything with a girl before and it's not as if I can say "well that's ok though - I was a stud back home". Life doesn't work like that, actions > words :/
Forgot to add: the catch with girl #1 is that I wouldn't be her only sex buddy.
taylorrrr96
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Forgot to add: the catch with girl #1 is that I wouldn't be her only sex buddy.
Reading what you said about her, not surprised lol.

hmm, your basically saying all these girls what you badly etc. etc. So whats the dilemma? You either have sex with them or dont? If you dont want to then dont, its as simple as that, unless someones holding a gun to your head then its not really a dilemma. You'll meet new people in uni, let things progress naturally then.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Force)
Reading what you said about her, not surprised lol.

hmm, your basically saying all these girls what you badly etc. etc. So whats the dilema? You either have sex with them or dont? If you dont want to then dont, its as simple as that, unless someones holding a gun to your head then its not really a dilema. You'll meet new people in uni, let things progress naturally then.
The dilemma is that 2 of the girls are underage and I'd possibly feel morally wrong, the others have catches as aforementioned.. meanwhile I kind of don't want to rush into things but I feel pressurised because your sexual history is not something you can really hide when you're at uni (lets be honest here). It's giving me a headache trying to figure out what to do, lol.
taylorrrr96
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The dilemma is that 2 of the girls are underage and I'd possibly feel morally wrong, the others have catches as aforementioned.. meanwhile I kind of don't want to rush into things but I feel pressurised because your sexual history is not something you can really hide when you're at uni (lets be honest here). It's giving me a headache trying to figure out what to do, lol.
I personally wouldnt go near those girls, im the same age as you btw. Nobody can tell what you did or whatever before at uni - you'll start fresh. Dont do anything you'll regret is what im saying.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can you give any of them a Poogasm? If so I would keep that one as you can damn well turn her on!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Force)
I personally wouldnt go near those girls, im the same age as you btw. Nobody can tell what you did or whatever before at uni - you'll start fresh. Dont do anything you'll regret is what im saying.
Thanks. I know no-one can tell, but I'd feel bad lying (nothing worse than starting off a new friendship based on lies!) - not least because I have a close female friend going to the same uni and it's a campus so quite a close-knit community. The question is bound to come up a few times during freshers.
MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When is girl 5 16?
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
all of them?
taylorrrr96
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks. I know no-one can tell, but I'd feel bad lying (nothing worse than starting off a new friendship based on lies!) - not least because I have a close female friend going to the same uni and it's a campus so quite a close-knit community. The question is bound to come up a few times during freshers.
If its a problem then its your problem, nobody really cares. You need to be less insecure about it, dont let it bother you. Im sure you'll meet some hot girls at uni, if you do then get jiggy if you know what i mean Just dont go about causing drama with one of your female friends or those 15 year old girls.
_Fleur_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Jesus christ OP, no girl can be '*very* attractive' at 15... a 15 year old girl is just a child, and you're 18 and soon to be at university... it's just plain wrong. That can rule out at least 2 of them, and perhaps even the 16 year old too.

Beyond that, it's up to you. They're both (girls 1 & 2, assuming they're 17 plus) clearly up for it, so just sleep with either/both of them if you want to or wait for someone special if you don't.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MikeL230)
When is girl 5 16?
5 months.

Guy who posted something about a poogasm - are you on crack? acid? meth? :rolleyes:
Klare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Girl 1 is definitely your best option. You haven't provided us with a good reason why you won't sleep with her.

So what if she is a little forward and adventurous? It's not like you are going to marry her.

If you think she is attractive then go for it. Even better if she is experienced, you could learn something.

The first time is the worst. You'll be nervous and awkward. Get it out of the way as soon as you can. You don't want to start Uni with this burden.:yep:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5 months.

Guy who posted something about a poogasm - are you on crack? acid? meth? :rolleyes:
No seriously if you can make a girl *** so hard she poos when she orgasms then it means you two are so sexually compatible that all external factors should be discarded. That girl shall be your future wife.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You must be a pretty insecure guy if the thought of going to uni as a virgin makes you think that sleeping with a 15/16 year old child is in any way acceptable.

Dude, get some balls. I'd respect you a hell of a lot more if were honest about your shortcomings (not that virginity or a lack of sexual experience is a shortcoming, not in my eyes anyway).

If I met you in uni and found out you shagged some 16 year old kid, to 'gain experience', I'd run a fecking mile. Any self-respecting girl would run a mile imo.
lm_wfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
5 months.

You don't know what a poogasm is?

clearly very inexperienced. ask no. 1, she'll know by the sound of it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _Fleur_)
Jesus christ OP, no girl can be '*very* attractive' at 15... a 15 year old girl is just a child, and you're 18 and soon to be at university... it's just plain wrong. That can rule out at least 2 of them, and perhaps even the 16 year old too.

Beyond that, it's up to you. They're both (girls 1 & 2, assuming they're 17 plus) clearly up for it, so just sleep with either/both of them if you want to or wait for someone special if you don't.
I know it's wrong age-wise but I have to disagree, girls that aren't too far off 16 can be very attractive (well I'm not the type of guy that bases attractiveness on cup size like 90% of guys and I like personality so, yeah..). Thanks for the reply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads