Guys which is more important genes/facial features or style/attitude? Watch

Anonymous,
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Guys how important are attitude style and clothes for making a girl attractive to you? As opposed to her genes/facial features? Like imagine a girl who was withdrawn/quiet with decent facial features but who dressed tomboyish plain, no proper hairstyle, and wore little make up. Or a girl with not so great facial features (say 4/5 out of 10) who had a sense of style in clothes, made sure her hair looked ok and had a friendly/flirty attitude, smiled a lot would you be more drawn to the latter or do you guys go off basic things like facial features?

Remember Im asking which would guys go for in general not which you should should go for in an ideal world.
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't really care tbh...
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He will go for the one that laughs at his jokes.
Anonymous,
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
though natural beauty might be hard to spot if a girl makes herself look ugly by having hair/lack of style that doesn't suit her.
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We're guys. We are shallow, we want the pretty face. But that being said, style and stuff adds a bit, but if you ain't attractive, ain't nothing going to save you. We can't consciously turn the attraction on.
dadude
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
id say its all subconsious
taylorrrr96
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
IMO style and attitude are really important. A girl that wears clothes that flatter her body and has nice hair and make up would look attractive to a guy even if he hasnt seen her face if you get what i mean. A genuine good looking person with bad hair and style and a crappy attitude would go down a few points, look at some celebs, some of the women that are sexy, without those expensive clothes, make up and confidence they'll look like the average joe.
......?
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
We're guys. We are shallow, we want the pretty face. But that being said, style and stuff adds a bit, but if you ain't attractive, ain't nothing going to save you. We can't consciously turn the attraction on.
But attractiveness isn't just genetics, it's the whole deal, style and personality are attractiveness, we'd all pass on the hottest girl in the world if she was brain dead.

It's really hard to dissassociate between genetic looks and how attractive a girl is to us, because they intefere with each other making it impossible to judge girls on just their genetic looks. One obvious example is how fit they are bodywise, this is more to do with mental attitude then genetics (which help, but not as much as determination or laziness contribute).
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ......?)
But attractiveness isn't just genetics, it's the whole deal, style and personality are attractiveness, we'd all pass on the hottest girl in the world if she was brain dead.

It's really hard to dissassociate between genetic looks and how attractive a girl is to us, because they intefere with each other making it impossible to judge girls on just their genetic looks. One obvious example is how fit they are bodywise, this is more to do with mental attitude then genetics (which help, but not as much as determination or laziness contribute).
Of course. You want both. I couldn't be with an air head, I'm far more attracted to intelligent women. And yes one interferes with the other. But I like to think genetics give potential. And as far as looks go, it's all luck, but intelligence is far more nurture than nature. So the two interact. And occasionally you come across near perfection of attractive looks and attractive mind. In which case you have to pounce, because she's that diamond in the dirt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads