Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Recently I have been feeling really tiard, I have not been eating much because i feel really unwell after, I dread going out because I am so tiard.
    I would go to the doctor but I don't feel that this is serious enough.
    Has any one felt like this? If you have how did you get over this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elektra)
    Recently I have been feeling really tiard, I have not been eating much because i feel really unwell after, I dread going out because I am so tiard.
    I would go to the doctor but I don't feel that this is serious enough.
    Has any one felt like this? If you have how did you get over this?
    Your mothers a man and your fathers gay........................

Did that wake you up?

ReputationRep:
    I went through something similar a couple of years ago. I had blood tests n stuff at the doctors but they said I just had a virus. But go to the doctors, symptoms like yours can be the warning signs of other things! So please go, don't ever think it's not serious enough!

ReputationRep:
    That even woke me up..

If you.. Tired.. and not sleeping enough I would really just go check it out with the doctor, because lack of sleep will make you feel unwell,and we all want to be perky.. dont we

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.