To all homeless Goldsmiths students! Watch

no_thnx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
There was a thread like this on here but it vanished so i thought i'd make a new one.
Basically,i got in through clearing and don't have anywhere to live and i hear about a lot of people who are in the same position.
So i was wondering if anyone has a house with some spear rooms or just looking for a flatmate ?^^
m33sha
Report 9 years ago
Hello,

I start BA Fine Art next week at Goldsmiths and looking for the same thing.
Theres a houseshare event at the union on the 21st but don't want to leave it that late.
Would u want to try and get somewhere together?
I'm speaking to a guy who's studying architecture somewhere else so if we get some more then we have a house!

Micah
no_thnx
Rep:
?
yeah i'm totally up for it!
the only problem is i'm not in the UK yet,i'm arriving on 17th i guess(even though i'm now trying to find myself a ticket for the 16th),would it be too late for you?
We could make a search online and then go see the places when i come?
Or you could go without me and i'll just rely on your taste then(as long as you'r happy to agree living with me even without ever seeing me of course^^)
well,i talk too much :P
just PM if you'r still interested x
Imson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i did not get a place in halls too so i will be travelling home everyday for the first few weeks and hopefully if i can meet some people we can go find other private sectors accommodation well at least it saves some money

I heard the student union will be doing some accommodation events on the 21st after enrolment but not everyone will be enrolling on that day
no_thnx
Rep:
?
Yeah and also 21st is the start of an international welcome week and actually would rather go to events then for flat hunting,but seems like i'll have to anyway...
Well,good luck hope you find something nice soon!
neon.blue.bird
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Alot of my friends have houses with rooms spare if anybody is interested. I know of one person who is going into 2nd year & has a room spare in brockley (about 15 minutes from smiths)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Goldsmiths, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads