Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Environmental Awareness Special Announcement! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leigh787)
    Hey, about the logo-- how about just a simple green leaf with a bit of a stem? *shrugs* Like a symbol of rejuvenation.
    Actually that was a brilliant idea - Leigh I just gave you rep for that, so check your control panel! :cool:

It's cool b/c it doesn't really provoke anything negative, or as far as I can see, but I know what you mean about the rejuvenation idea.

So what do the rest of you think about this idea? I'm personally in favour, but you've just as much right as me to add your say in this too.

Might do a poll later, what does everyone think?

DB_xox

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks! Just noticed it before I popped by this thread. Thanks again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Just thought I'd ask members if they'd like a logo for this society?

There is already a logo for the TSR Green Party, but this is different. I decided to bring this up b/c while many other societies have logos, we do not yet.

I'm not sure what the logo will be, but if you have any ideas, feel free to post them

DB_x
    yeah,green party is VERY different! (not that I don't approve of the green party)

ReputationRep:
    Everyone please welcome our newest member Northumbrian! :cool:

He's a newbie with potential and seems to know a lot about world issues which is cool,

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Welcome aboard treff, our fab new member to the EA Society :cool: :tsr:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    What about the logo being the earth?
    Or the earth being demolished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    What about the logo being the earth?
    Or the earth being demolished?
    That's a really good idea, Commander V. I like the first better, think it suits for a more optimistic outlook IMO. :p:

Not everything is gloom and doom. Just heard from word-of-mouth that the Wilderness Society is doing really well where I live with saving rainforests. Thanks to them, many trees have been saved around the country :love:

Tasmania will be looking better *hopefully* in about 20 or so years if things go to plan.

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Welcome ModernHippie, ramroff and WhatFreshHell? to the EA Society :tsr:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Everyone say hi to fleur-de-lis, our newest member to TSR's Environmental Awareness Society! :cool:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Hey peoples, just thought I'd introduce our newest, and from what I can see, one of our youngest members ~cherrykisses~ !!! Please be extra nice to her if she posts in the main EA thread, she's new :cool:

ReputationRep:
    check http://www.populationinstitute.org/t...1_234_5215.cfm its depressing to see how humans destry Mother Earth..

MOi

are we discussing the soc logo? ive asked A, and he said that no societies may have logo for wuite a while, until ALL of TSR is updated. So yeah, itll be a long time.

ReputationRep:
    Hey peoples, just thought I'd introduce our newest, and from what I can see, one of our youngest members ~cherrykisses~ !!! Please be extra nice to her if she posts in the main EA thread, she's new :cool:
    im younger!!

ok, im done now :p:

meh?am i in yet?

ReputationRep:
    i spose

ReputationRep:
    hehe thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    meh?am i in yet?
    Yep, you're in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    hehe thanks
    Aw, no probs You're a sweetie :p:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    im younger!!

ok, im done now :p:
    Hehe it's not a competition, but if it makes you feel better :rolleyes: K peops, be extra nice to ~MOi~ too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    check http://www.populationinstitute.org/t...1_234_5215.cfm its depressing to see how humans destry Mother Earth..

MOi

are we discussing the soc logo? ive asked A, and he said that no societies may have logo for wuite a while, until ALL of TSR is updated. So yeah, itll be a long time.
    I know it's so sad Thanks for the link, buddy, that was really informative,

Luv DB_xox

ReputationRep:
    oh, me too please!

When the two sides are used up, then it goes into the recycling bin.
    So i'm not the only obsessive one about! *phew* lol I do exactly the same - both sides used and then the recyling bin. I recycle all the stuff that goes in the blue and green boxes (as do my rents but not my bro), am forever turning off lights and standby tellies etc after my family - am i nightmare to live with i wonder?! I'm part of a starting out tree planting group i.e, we grow the trees and plant them where and when we asked - yes i do have trees growing in pots in my back garden, grown from seed, lol. The council lets us plant quite a few in the area reserved for nature in the town and we're hoping to get a piece of land to plant a woodland but i can't see it happening myself - councils are more concerned with houses. Plus, I want to goverment to get their arse in gear before it's too late on the global warming issue.

Can i join?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.