Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Environmental Awareness Special Announcement! watch

i'm sure you'll be able to,come and post in the env. awareness thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coombe)
    So i'm not the only obsessive one about! *phew* lol I do exactly the same - both sides used and then the recyling bin. I recycle all the stuff that goes in the blue and green boxes (as do my rents but not my bro), am forever turning off lights and standby tellies etc after my family - am i nightmare to live with i wonder?! I'm part of a starting out tree planting group i.e, we grow the trees and plant them where and when we asked - yes i do have trees growing in pots in my back garden, grown from seed, lol. The council lets us plant quite a few in the area reserved for nature in the town and we're hoping to get a piece of land to plant a woodland but i can't see it happening myself - councils are more concerned with houses. Plus, I want to goverment to get their arse in gear before it's too late on the global warming issue.

Can i join?
    Dannibella is honoured to have such a wise, intelligent and caring person join the EA Soc *adds Coombe straight to the list* :cool:

Everybody welcome our newest member, Coombe :party:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Welcome bone-machine to the TSR EA Soc :cool:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Emma beck to the society

Yey more people are joining, despite me not being here for ages lol.

Go team!

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    add me plz!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingbuzz)
    add me plz!!
    No worries

*adds lovingbuzz to the list*

Welcome to the club

ReputationRep:
    Yay another new member: Jog.Ra.Fee (love the username :cool: ).

ReputationRep:
    Just letting everyone know that the EA Soc is now officially set up, so if you haven't had a chance to yet to join up on here, you can always join the soc offically now. And rejoin if you're listed here XxX

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm not sure if I did the request thing right.. bit ditsy sometimes!
    I think this kind of thing is a great idea, if everyone does one thing towards the good of the environment, perhaps humans and the earth can go back to living in harmony instead of in competition.

Anyway, I'd really like to join, should I try re-requesting?!

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd pop in to thank EVERYONE in the EA Soc who contributed to our new logo *beams with pride*. I'm really pleased with the result, in particular congratulations to bikerx23 and Jog.Ra.Fee for choosing the final image.

See you soon in the EA Soc thread!

Lots luv always Danni XxX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tynwfiel)
    I think this kind of thing is a great idea, if everyone does one thing towards the good of the environment, perhaps humans and the earth can go back to living in harmony instead of in competition.
    Beautiful, what a stunning post *immediately adds tynwfiel to the EA Soc member list*

Welcome to the society :cool:

DanniBella XxX

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, so you are :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ninja)
    Ahhh, so you are :p:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up I gueess

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.