Turn on thread page Beta

P.A.N.T.S. Purposely Ambiguous Nonstop Talkers Society watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just out of interest, did anyone see the huge picture of a brain I posted, or are you just deliberatly trying to ignore it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ayaan)
    Me too! and nonsense poetry in general, the owl and the pussy cat... the jumbalees... the quangle-wangles hat- classics
    Don't forget Dr Zeuss!

ReputationRep:
    deliberately ignoring it

ReputationRep:
    Look, to be honest the moon is made of cheese whether you like it or not. Theres no denying it. I mean the americans faked there way up thier (rubbish televised moon landing my ass) cos they didnt want the embaressment of being eaten by the giant space mice (that like cheese incidently).

On the other hand one could say that bins have many uses, homesteads, ovens, satellites, um bins... yes bins are a multi-faceted phenomenon and can be found in any buildsing in any country in the world, they are the invention of the universe and soon Earth will be nothing more than a bin, after the intergalactic Bypass is gonna pass through her........ NUMBER 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh but what is the question?

indeed i have read many books in my time, including the ladybird classics, mr postman, and trains old and new (my all time favourite book if you must know) and If (rather I should say when) I become the poet luariette I will instate these two books as national literary requirements for all examenations.

To discuss the elephant, one must first attempt a recollection task....
    are you afraid of mice?

Oh you arent sure, well that prooves it, elephants never forget (especially whn it comes to mice of which they are afraid)

My phone rings intermittently throughout the day.

I'd tell you im the master of randomimity but that would create a paradox, this post would no longer have a random nature too it and thus no longre be eligeble, oh ye gods help me.

whats your favourite type of chipolata? mine? im not even sure what a chipolata is... meh och well.

I'm a true scotsman, and we all know what that means about me nether regions dont we?

PINK FLOYD ?

PINK FLOYD ?
    :rolleyes:
    PINK FLOYD?
    :cool:
    PINK FLOYD?
    :p:
    PINK FLOYD?

PINK FLOYD?
    PINK FLOYD!!!!

TOO MUCH STRUCTURE

:tsr: :tsr: :tsr: lonely bugger (got measles or something, i dunno)--->
    :tsr:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Commander V)
    deliberately ignoring it
    I thought so. anyone slightly sane would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Just out of interest, did anyone see the huge picture of a brain I posted, or are you just deliberatly trying to ignore it?
    We're merely taking it in our stride, in the spirit of the society.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    http://cres1.lancs.ac.uk/cgi-bin/randword.pl

VERY RANDOM!

ReputationRep:
    YAY im slightly sane

ReputationRep:
    Flange.

ReputationRep:
    is a musical term describing the sound one can make in conjunction with an amp and a electric guitar....

ReputationRep:
    woohaha

ReputationRep:
    Yay back in buisness..................

ReputationRep:
    Blamange.

ReputationRep:
    im in need of some coco pops
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    im in need of some coco pops
    Here you go!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I am a Benevolent member, I used to be bone Idle, and now I will be famous soon enougth!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Damn! no 'T' in enough!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I pity da fool that needs T, the only t you need! is mR T!

ReputationRep:
    what happened to the >1000 thread??
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    what happened to the >1000 thread??
    Pig locked it because it was too big. There is a new one now. check my recent posts (page one or two) or general chat to find it!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.