being on the ground floor Watch

aoaaron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
im on the ground floor in mcnair. one friend goes that sucks, other says its rly good.

is there any distinct advantages/disadvantages or are they just idiots? (ive never been to the halls or anything).
miranda13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if you're in r&g then you don't get a balcony
Aseth77
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I'm on the ground floor of McNair too. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If anything it means you won't have to stumble up the stairs when you get in!
User69701
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was on the ground floo in Dale. My window was open when I was seeping and some chavs tried to rob my bag out my room with a big stick. Woke up, ad chased them down. I don't really see other disadvantages to living on the ground floor.
miranda13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JayB124)
I was on the ground floo in Dale. My window was open when I was seeping and some chavs tried to rob my bag out my room with a big stick. Woke up, ad chased them down. I don't really see other disadvantages to living on the ground floor.
that reminds me of a story my friend told me, he was sat in his room round a little corner bit and some chav started climbing in through the window to nick his laptop. he saw him and was just like wtf!? so yeah i'd be a little careful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads