Santander stay with McLaren! Watch

PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Wasn't sure if this needed it's own thread but I'm shocked and what the hell we've had some weird threads...

In all honesty, I didn't see this coming now that Santander went to Ferrari, but they've announced today that they are remaining with McLaren.

http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/14382/900/

Thoughts?
Polka_Dot_Queen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I read rumours about this a few days ago, and I was a bit surprised too. Apparently, they aren't going to have sponsoring on the cars only on the driver's race suits (I will try and find the article I read this in). I can see why they are staying though, there brand awareness in the UK has risen from 20% to 82% due to them sponsoring McLaren (and Lewis's success)
hannahhi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I for one am pleased. Maybe the giant cut-out Lewis' will remain in the Abbey bank then :awesome:

But yeah, interesting deal what with them sponsering Ferrari as well.
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Polka_Dot_Queen)
I read rumours about this a few days ago, and I was a bit surprised too. Apparently, they aren't going to have sponsoring on the cars only on the driver's race suits (I will try and find the article I read this in). I can see why they are staying though, there brand awareness in the UK has risen from 20% to 82% due to them sponsoring McLaren (and Lewis's success)
Well im not surprised, id never heard of santandair untill 2007, apparently all the abby banks are having there name changed to it now.

Not often you see the same sponsor with 2 teams these days.
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hannahhi)
I for one am pleased. Maybe the giant cut-out Lewis' will remain in the Abbey bank then
:mmm:

I didn't see this coming either :shakehead:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed