About sending luggage up Watch

SugarDonut
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I'll be moving into Fyfe House on the 19th, and I was wondering if it's possible to send my stuff up a few days before I move in (so that's like either tomorrow or the day after) and if they would either hold on to my stuff until I get there or move them into my room for me.

Is anyone else posting their stuff up early?
Keeno89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SugarDonut)
Hi, I'll be moving into Fyfe House on the 19th, and I was wondering if it's possible to send my stuff up a few days before I move in (so that's like either tomorrow or the day after) and if they would either hold on to my stuff until I get there or move them into my room for me.

Is anyone else posting their stuff up early?
I don't think they will tbh but no point asking here. Phone them!!
Rocking-Rob
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Phone them, but I wouldn't send up anything that could be damaged if handled roughly, desktop/laptop/monitor to name a few. Couriers aren't always delicate.
marmalade166
Report 9 years ago
i've just sent my stuff from Bournemouth to Glasgow (stopping at my girlfriends for a few days before going up to Aberdeen next Saturday). Five big parcels, 30kg each and it was only £40. But as the poster above said, i made sure that my computer etc was very well packed
wrappedups
Report 9 years ago
Im doing the exact same thing, but im getting them to delver on the 19th... Ive tried phoneing kse to see if theyd accept delivery on the 18th, but they seem to be scared of their phone- so im paying more for saturday delivery!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads