The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It looks awful.
Reply 21
Fen
Well, i have a shaved head and I like it.

Then again, I'm androgynous with any type of hair. Or clothes.

It's kind of funny how strangers feel appropiate to stop and stare and ask me if I'm a guy in a dress since it's more logical to be a guy with boobs and a dress rather than a girl with a shaved head.

As equally funny as people stopping me on the street to ask me if i'm a guy or a girl even f i had long hair, makeup, and a skirt.

Aaanyway, I've seen a few girls with shaved heads who looked utterly stunning.

You have a pic of yourself?

I love straight women with shaved heads. They look naughty :biggrin:
They should! I'm getting one side shaved off in a month or two hopefully, I'll have to see what my hairdresser thinks.
Reply 23
More girls should shave their fannies, I know that much.
The only sexy shaved head woman i've ever really seen was Lol in This is England, and even then it was only the back of her head.
Damn she's fine.
ermm....no.....infact never!....
Reply 26
Low Key
More girls should shave their fannies, I know that much.

your avatar is genius
Reply 27
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
They should! I'm getting one side shaved off in a month or two hopefully, I'll have to see what my hairdresser thinks.

ah you're going for the cassie look

very nice :wink:
But OP, my head will get cold, I can't wear a hat all the time :puppyeyes:
One of my friends has her hair shaved off on one side and I think she looks great. I always thought about, but I know I'm not brave enough (and I do like me hair symmetrical).
Ummm.....no. Just no.
Reply 31
NATALIE PORTMAN'S SHAVED HEAD:biggrin:
Reply 32
Both Natalie Portman and Amber Rose look sooo much better with long hair
It only suits a very certain head shape, but for girls that can carry it off, it's so, so, so sexy.
Natalie Portman had to shave her head for a film, she didn't choose to because it looks nice. Anyway she can walk around with a wet dog on her head and still be gorgeous.
UCASUCKS
ah you're going for the cassie look

very nice :wink:

My original inspirations were actually Alice Dellal and Tahita Bulmer, but yes I saw Cassie's a few days ago and really liked it :smile:
No. A major part of a girl's looks is her hair. Get rid of it and she looks just...freaky :lolwut:
Reply 37
herzblut
NATALIE PORTMAN'S SHAVED HEAD

Lol! That was...odd :p:
death.drop
some people are stunning with bald hair. a few more look lovely but look nicer with hair. most of us would look absolutely awful bald.

Totally Agree
:no: I cannot imagine how ludicrous I would look with no hair. And my nose would be visible from the moon (it is anyway but even more so!) Only people like Sinead O'Connor with delicate features can pull it off, most people would look weird.

Latest