The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Girls with any sort of hair that isn't just long and boring I love, shaved included. But I completely agree they have to be stunning to pull it off.
Pulled off or not, it is probably the worst possible look for a woman.
Reply 62
not a fan...
Reply 63
girls with shaved heads are posers

chemotherapy bitches know where it's at.
Reply 64
Umm I don't think so.
a_t
However I also don't date bald girls :colonhash:

I'm bald. :colondollar: Would you date me?
Reply 66
It looks bad enough on a guy, positively revolting on a woman.
Reply 67
Cultivated
I'm bald. :colondollar: Would you date me?

No I wouldn't wanna break you and jay sean up, you must look like a couple of coconuts when together :biggrin:
No, but whatever floats your boat.
a_t
No I wouldn't wanna break you and jay sean up, you must look like a couple of coconuts when together :biggrin:

No, we look like pair of matching socks when together. :love:

OP; would you date this:
Fen
Well, i have a shaved head and I like it.

Then again, I'm androgynous with any type of hair. Or clothes.

It's kind of funny how strangers feel appropiate to stop and stare and ask me if I'm a guy in a dress since it's more logical to be a guy with boobs and a dress rather than a girl with a shaved head.

As equally funny as people stopping me on the street to ask me if i'm a guy or a girl even f i had long hair, makeup, and a skirt.

Aaanyway, I've seen a few girls with shaved heads who looked utterly stunning.

Sounds cool :wink:
half shaved is nice
Reply 72
Hahaha . . . no!

Wouldn't even think about it coz I don't know what I would look like and by the time I found out it would be to late if I didn't like it.
fire2burn
Short shaved hair doesn't feel good be it on a girl or a guy, its like stroking a toothbrush.

thats rubbish, it LOOKS like a toothbrush.. feels really soft its quite lush act :biggrin:
Reply 74
Cultivated
No, we look like pair of matching socks when together. :love:

OP; would you date this:

Nope I dont think it suits her

plus you have to have the image to pull it off
Reply 75
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Reply 76
Amber Rose is hawwttt and i'm a straight female btw i want her body mann
Reply 77
romeosbitch
Girls with any sort of hair that isn't just long and boring I love, shaved included. But I completely agree they have to be stunning to pull it off.

woop I agree only coz my hair is not long and boring. :biggrin: I have short hair with a lil bit shaved on the side jst a lil though. Don't think i'm brave enough to go for a full head shave.
Only if you've got the right facial bone structure (or basically, only if you're naturally pretty and skinny). Otherwise you'll just look like a football :awesome:
a_t
If my girlfriend shaved her head I would dump her

If my girlfriend shaved her head I would take a dump on her.

Latest