The Student Room Group
I didn't get a hard copy of the freshers pack but there was an email sent round late last week with a copy of the pack sent as an attachment - its pretty much exactly what we got in the welcome pack with one or two pages added on. I can't upload it on here as the file is too big so if you want I could email it to you if you PM me your email address.

Jeeves (Student Association president) said in a second email he sent this afternoon that it'll be fine for us to return the form, the cheques and two passport sized photos during the introductory lecture we have on Saturday before Mummies and Daddies starts so theres still some to sort everything out.
i got mine today so you should be getting it in a day or two I would have thought...
Reply 3
Medicine Man
I didn't get a hard copy of the freshers pack but there was an email sent round late last week with a copy of the pack sent as an attachment - its pretty much exactly what we got in the welcome pack with one or two pages added on. I can't upload it on here as the file is too big so if you want I could email it to you if you PM me your email address.

Jeeves (Student Association president) said in a second email he sent this afternoon that it'll be fine for us to return the form, the cheques and two passport sized photos during the introductory lecture we have on Saturday before Mummies and Daddies starts so theres still some to sort everything out.

Yeah I thought as much. Thanks, see you there!
marshey
Yeah I thought as much. Thanks, see you there!

Yeah see you there. :biggrin:

Just managed to compress and upload the 2 pages not in the welcome pack.

Latest

Trending

Trending