Ultimate Clubbing Outfit! Watch

Roberto_Ferrari
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
For Men

Let's share ideas about ultimate clubbing wear.

Post pictures if you can.

I personally think white shirt, black jeans and smart black shoes goes well together as an outfit.

Anyone else?
xmarilynx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think there can be an 'ultimate' as different things suit different people. However, girls can't go wrong with a sexy, figure-flattering dress in a colour that suits you, with sky-high heels (Christian Laboutin :love:) and a designer clutch.
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it can differ from person to person

i just wear shirt jeans shoes normally

that is not ultimate, however

some of the above posts are very 'ultimate'
T kay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Roberto_Ferrari)
For Men

Post pictures if you can.

I personally think white shirt, black jeans and smart black shoes goes well together as an outfit.

Anyone else?
It's ok but you'd look like a waiter.
QueenOfTheAmazons
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xmarilynx)
I don't think there can be an 'ultimate' as different things suit different people. However, girls can't go wrong with a sexy, figure-flattering dress in a colour that suits you, with sky-high heels (Christian Laboutin :love:) and a designer clutch.
Why does it have to be designer!?
Gok would disapprove.
CLEE_F
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For Men

You mean women?
xmarilynx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by QueenOfTheAmazons)
Why does it have to be designer!?
Gok would disapprove.
Well I guess it wouldn't have to be. I certainly can't afford anything designer, and lots of high street stuff looks hot. But because the OP said the 'ultimate' outfit I went for the perfect ideal rather than reality.
Roberto_Ferrari
Rep:
?
(Original post by CLEE_F)
You mean women?
I mean clubbing wear for men. Men and women alike are welcome to respond.
852er
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shirts
Roberto_Ferrari
Rep:
?
(Original post by 852er)
Shirts
Care to elaborate? What particular style/colour shirts look good?
QueenOfTheAmazons
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xmarilynx)
Well I guess it wouldn't have to be. I certainly can't afford anything designer, and lots of high street stuff looks hot. But because the OP said the 'ultimate' outfit I went for the perfect ideal rather than reality.
Ahh ok, in the ideal world i suppose i'd have everything designer too.

Although i'd feel bad for letting Gok down :p:
852er
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Care to elaborate? What particular style/colour shirts look good?

okay --- well, most shirts is fine. I know there are some people go (especially in Hong Kong where I am living in) - it has to be designer and whatnot but actually you really can't tell.

Erm, Any is fine really - plain colours i.e. white, baby blue, even baby pink/purple is fine (but personally not other pinks)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020yWfa...inen_shirt.jpg

Black looks cool but it reminds me (and some other people) of waiters at a restaurant. Not very good!!! But ofcourse this is only an opinion...

I think striped shirts are very very good too - like white and blue, white and black... or one and

Black and silver is also a very popular choice though really, black reminds me of waiters so --- :erm:

Ermm.. D&G's shirt --- so.. actually it looks okay -- It's only my opinion.. :O

Oh and remember to roll up your sleeves a little if you are wearing long-sleeve shirts. I love rolled up sleeves -- it's sexy!! haha

I think casual jeans are fine -- not sure about skinny jeans (again, personally, I don't like them on guys) but dark blue jeans, erm, lighter blue jeans (er okay), or Khaki trousers (FAVORITE of MANY)...

Shoes wise --- definitely NOT flip flops (okay, personal opinion again.. but really... you look really weird and you took off the "smart" from "smart casual".

I think white trainers (well, sth like Typical Nike Air Force One) will do the trick. White trainers are casual and can look smart with jeans/khaki trousers... etc.

Or else I think, if you want,

http://hk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A3OyCEf...land-boots.jpg

I might be a little old fashioned here --- But i think they look well-cool

or

I don't know

I had a guy friend who was really posh and he wears like Ferragamos with RL shirts... Frankly he's crazy. But I think it did differentiate him against other guys who wore tshirts etc and he looked good.

Actually - the key is to look casual but smart (hence smart casual clothes) and erm - don't look you have tried to hard.. The sexiest thing about a guy is confidence (but not arrogance, ofcourse.)

hope this is detailed enough?
xmarilynx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by QueenOfTheAmazons)
Ahh ok, in the ideal world i suppose i'd have everything designer too.

Although i'd feel bad for letting Gok down :p:
Haha, I'm sure even he wears designer sometimes! :p:
GildedButterfly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 852er)
okay --- well, most shirts is fine. I know there are some people go (especially in Hong Kong where I am living in) - it has to be designer and whatnot but actually you really can't tell.

Erm, Any is fine really - plain colours i.e. white, baby blue, even baby pink/purple is fine (but personally not other pinks)

Black looks cool but it reminds me (and some other people) of waiters at a restaurant. Not very good!!! But ofcourse this is only an opinion...

I think striped shirts are very very good too - like white and blue, white and black... or one and

Black and silver is also a very popular choice though really, black reminds me of waiters so --- :erm:

Oh and remember to roll up your sleeves a little if you are wearing long-sleeve shirts. I love rolled up sleeves -- it's sexy!! haha

I think casual jeans are fine -- not sure about skinny jeans (again, personally, I don't like them on guys) but dark blue jeans, erm, lighter blue jeans (er okay), or Khaki trousers (FAVORITE of MANY)...

Shoes wise --- definitely NOT flip flops (okay, personal opinion again.. but really... you look really weird and you took off the "smart" from "smart casual".

I think white trainers (well, sth like Typical Nike Air Force One) will do the trick. White trainers are casual and can look smart with jeans/khaki trousers... etc.

or

I don't know

I had a guy friend who was really posh and he wears like Ferragamos with RL shirts... Frankly he's crazy. But I think it did differentiate him against other guys who wore tshirts etc and he looked good.

Actually - the key is to look casual but smart (hence smart casual clothes) and erm - don't look you have tried to hard.. The sexiest thing about a guy is confidence (but not arrogance, ofcourse.)

hot guy
Roberto_Ferrari
Rep:
?
(Original post by 852er)

or

I don't know

You're a star babe.
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
o btw, in reference to OP; I usually wear trousers (everything but Jeans - far too common) smart trousers like cream/black/different colur (has to be subtle), shirt which stands out or perhaps a nicely put together T-shirt with thin knitwear (asos) with black shoes - must be designer.
MelonFace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
These responses are hilarious.
BlocFFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shirt, Jeans, Shoes(trainers if allowed at club). Simples.
It'sLauren.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
Wut? I always wear these types of clothes.. I get plenty of looks from the ladies.

:awesome:
:love:
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What outfit? Nudist ftw.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads