Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
Jamespalmer2006
I'm a bit confused

Tuition Fees (Home / EU students):
1st payment due at enrolment (1 sixth of fee), followed by 5 equal instalments on: that's £538 I've got to pay when I register

I don't get any of my tuition loan until 03/02/2010, so not in time to pay the first tuition fee. If I pay the 1st instalment out of my own pocket, wont that mess up my tuition loan, as that is paid directly to the university?

I'm sure the majority of people won't receive their tuition loan by this time, so why are they asking for it at enrolment.

I dont think you will have to pay your first installment of your tuition fee, i havent got my details here, but it would make no sense to be given a loan if youve got to pay for it anyway best bet is to ring the uni to see what its all about. If you get an answer let me know, cos it may be similar for me.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Is there a number we can call if we wanna pay the first installment by phone?
Something something center, i forgot what it was called. Help?
Reply 3
It seems like something they would have told us before though doesnt it. Its not a last minute thing to tell people " oh yeah by the way you need to pay 600 quid on your enrolment day.
Well better to know now than later. keep us posted.
Reply 4
I thought that the tuition loan was paid directly by the student loans company and that we never actually handle the tuition fee ourselves (unless we don't need a loan).

Please keep us updated!
Reply 5
You do not have anything to do with the payment of your tuition loan. The SLC does. The dates are only important for those who are not receiving a loan.

Latest

Trending

Trending