Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have the questions or know where I can get them?! I'm desperate!

ReputationRep:
    If you go on to the AQA website (qualification, gce, eng lit, assessment) then it should show you all the past questions.

ReputationRep:
    It's not there, they don't have January's up yet. Thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Wowee, I was just going to ask this very question. *high 5*
    I can't find it on the website either. If you look at the examiner's reports you can sort of guess.. but it's not always clear. I have deduced that one of the Othello questions was to do with comparing the play to a morality play, and the other was something to do with lust among the men. Not sure about Blake though.

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

So does annnnybody know?

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

I have one of the Blake ones, I THINK, it's from a mock I did in college so not sure.

'How does Blake in the "Songs" present his views on the relationships between parents and children?'

Is it just me that thinks that the syntax of the questions is bizarre? I probably would've put,
    'In his "Songs", how does Blake present his views on the relationships between parents and children?'

It's probably just me being fussy, as usual

ReputationRep:
    Do you want all of the past questions? or just the most recent one? I have a big list of all the questions ever, but they're not in date order or anything, they're just a big list. Would they be of any use?
    (I'm not sure how recent the list is, so it may not include the Jan 05 question)

ReputationRep:
    I have a big list of all the questions ever too, but it only goes up to Jun 2004. Thanks anyway

Yea I think the parent/child one may have been Jan 2005 from what I can see in the examiner's report.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/AQA-5...-WRE-Jan05.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    I have a big list of all the questions ever too, but it only goes up to Jun 2004. Thanks anyway

Yea I think the parent/child one may have been Jan 2005 from what I can see in the examiner's report.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/AQA-5...-WRE-Jan05.pdf
    yep that was one of the jan 2005 questions - it was the one I did

ReputationRep:
    Yes, what were the questions? I too am dying to know as i am to sit this paper in a week and i want to know what i can feasibly cross of my list lol

Steve

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure anything can really be crossed off looking at them! Some of them overlap loads and a few are just different wording! There seems to be something relating clearly to society/attitudes in every year though, and they seem to have covered all the main contexts at least once, so it's anyone's guess really *shrugs* Am just praying for something about children, or else something really closed so I can focus my answer properly and not be too worried that I haven't had enough time to write.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.