Qsis - 1st year law students? Watch

SatSep12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Do we select anything under the enrollment area? Or it all semester modules all ready done for us?

Thanks
impervious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.qub.ac.uk/home/Welcomeand...p9MyAcademics/
This suggests you do not have to do anything. But if there is something left in your basket you should be able to add it.
Ryan_Mac
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
i wondered this myself, but it automatically gives you six modules. so i just thought these are the six compulsory ones were supposed to take
piemuncher3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi Andrew,

You are fully enrolled. To change your classes from virtual tutorials to 'real' ones go into qsis, self service, enrolment and then edit classes. Your tutorials should appear in the drop down menu, click select and it should take you to a list of possible tutorials.

------------------------------------

Qsis Student Helpdesk

Student Guidance Centre
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast
BT7 1NN

Tel: 028 9097 3777

Please also see http://www.qub.ac.uk/home/WelcomeandRegistration2009/ for information on Enrolment and Registration
Sent: 16 September 2009 11:53
To: Reghelp
Subject: virtual tutorials

hi, I just wanted to check that I have properly completed my online enrollment. I am a first year student of Law, and as such have been pre-enrolled, I went through the system on qsis, and was enrolled for virtual tutorials in each module, my question is do I need to change these to actual tutorials, or will these simply be assigned? it says in the guide book that we may be asked by our school to change these TUTV tutorials into properly assigned ones, but not what to do if we have not received direction in this area.
essentially my question is, are all virtual tutorials there to be swapped for an assigned tutorial (with time/date/location etc) in order to give flexibility of times? or are they simply not assigned yet?
Thanks

Andrew Smith

thats the email i sent to the registration help people, and it seems to hint that we swap the virtual tutorials for real ones, but that our six modules have been enrolled, i.e. we are fully enrolled, but have flexability over when we want our tutorials ...
sazzle7
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I picked all my tutorials asap... didn't want to wait til all the good ones were gone!
sparkplug
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by piemuncher3)
it seems to hint that we swap the virtual tutorials for real ones, but that our six modules have been enrolled, i.e. we are fully enrolled, but have flexability over when we want our tutorials ...
That's exactly what you do, it's the same system for us final year law ones as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed