Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    well.................
    its a magazine for men(and some women) who like ladies of the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'd take a copy of The Spectator over that any day.
    whatever turns you on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    its a magazine for men(and some women) who like ladies of the night.
    :eek: ......u were right wen u said i woudn't b happy buyin that!!

ReputationRep:
    whatever turns you on
    What can I say? Up-to-date, informative periodicals really do it for me. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    :eek: ......u were right wen u said i woudn't b happy buyin that!!
    its the best blue mag you can get in the UK, no shame in girls buying it. i always enjoyed seeing the dirty newsagent's eyes light up as a reached up to the top shelf.

ReputationRep:
    A book, if he like reading. A football or football book or annual if he likes sports, or a book based on his favourite sport. Often, even if boys don't like reading, [email protected] read a computer games or sports book.

ReputationRep:
    What can I say? Up-to-date, informative periodicals really do it for me. :cool:
    btw, if you fancy buying me a Christmas present...

http://www.thoseshirts.com/tshirts.html

take your pick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A book, if he like reading. A football or football book or annual if he likes sports, or a book based on his favourite sport. Often, even if boys don't like reading, [email protected] read a computer games or sports book.
    hes 15, hes more interested in women,cars and smoking.

ReputationRep:
    its the best blue mag you can get in the UK, no shame in girls buying it. i always enjoyed seeing the dirty newsagent's eyes light up as a reached up to the top shelf.
    *smirks*
    how old wer u wen u use to buy em!

ReputationRep:
    btw, if you fancy buying me a Christmas present...

http://www.thoseshirts.com/tshirts.html

take your pic.
    I've got to get me one of those Ann Coulter shirts!

"Pave the Whales" made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I've got to get me one of those Ann Coulter shirts!

"Pave the Whales" made me laugh.
    haha, i was going to suggest that one, but i thought, 'no he'll prefer the others'. i love that woman.

ReputationRep:
    hes 15, hes more interested in women,cars and smoking.
    women..... yes......the rest no
    he's a ....... lets say dozy kinda prson

ReputationRep:
    haha, i was going to suggest that one, but i thought, 'no he'll prefer the others'. i love that woman.
    They shouldn't have ejected her from the National Review, that was such a shame.

ReputationRep:
    They sell medium sized crowbars for 75p in a shop called "Hyper Value Value" here.

Functional, and cheap.

ReputationRep:
    They shouldn't have ejected her from the National Review, that was such a shame.
    well, i dont blame them. but i wish theyd take her back. whats funny is that she doesnt care, she wont apologise. she still has a few pieces on townhall and across the conservative forums anyway.
    hoping to see her again on CNN, but after last time....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    They sell medium sized crowbars for 75p in a shop called "Hyper Value Value" here.

Functional, and cheap.
    hehehe!
    too far!!!

ReputationRep:
    hoping to see her again on CNN, but after last time....
    What happened? I don't recall that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    thats how much i'm plannin to give!!
    thers a lot of pound shops around my area!!.......... but it'd so embarrasing goin in one!!
    There's nout wrong with pound shops. There isn't any (alas) where I live, but that's probably a good thing for my financial situation. Cheap tack makes the best presents (well...most of the time).

ReputationRep:
    What happened? I don't recall that.
    she got pissed off because there was a three way debate via a video link with her and a democrat representative and she thought the host was giving preferential treatment to the democrat. which was true because she could never get a word in edgeways and everything had a anti-republican bent on it, she kept moaning and then ripped her mic off and walked off. she wasnt a happy lady.

david frum is someone else i like. he was on newsnight a couple of weeks ago and gave paxman a pounding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    There's nout wrong with pound shops. There isn't any (alas) where I live, but that's probably a good thing for my financial situation. Cheap tack makes the best presents (well...most of the time).
    yeah but most of the time they're cheap AND nasty!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.