Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    she got pissed off because there was a three way debate via a video link with her and a democrat representative and she thought the host was giving preferential treatment to the democrat. which was true because she could never get a word in edgeways and everything had a anti-republican bent on it, she kept moaning and then ripped her mic off and walked off. she wasnt a happy lady.
    I googled that and found a transcript. Is this it?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0306/30/cf.00.html

david frum is someone else i like. he was on newsnight a couple of weeks ago and gave paxman a pounding.
    Yes, I saw that. I liked the whole "you're part of the problem" speech.

ReputationRep:
    hey have u tried typin in Weapons of mass destruction in google then pressin i'm feelin lucky!

i find it sooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I googled that and found a transcript. Is this it?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0306/30/cf.00.html

Yes, I saw that. I liked the whole "you're part of the problem" speech.

no, but this is funny...

NOVAK: What would Al Gore have done as president after 9/11? Would he have attacked Afghanistan?

COULTER: No, he would have wrapped himself in a warm blanket and held a town hall meeting.

ReputationRep:
    no, but this is funny...

NOVAK: What would Al Gore have done as president after 9/11? Would he have attacked Afghanistan?

COULTER: No, he would have wrapped himself in a warm blanket and held a town hall meeting.
    Hehe... a fine sentiment. Such a wonderful political observation. I only hope that one day I'm as loved and despised as she is.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe... a fine sentiment. Such a wonderful political observation. I only hope that one day I'm as loved and despised as she is.
    truly.

ReputationRep:
    truly.
    I love this part:

COULTER: He is a great war hero, but I note that you guys didn't really care much about war heroes when Bob Dole was running against the draft dodger. I'm not sure this argument makes a lot of...

BEGALA: You accuse liberals of treason. Gorge McGovern is the liberal. I think he's a hero of the first order, and I wonder who the hell are you to criticize his patriotism?

COULTER: Well, no, I didn't fight in a war. Do you want to disenfranchise all women? Because none of us were in combat. I don't disagree with your...

Wonderful political ability, turning the table like that. Now Mr Begala seems like the evil bigot...

ReputationRep:
    I love this part:

COULTER: He is a great war hero, but I note that you guys didn't really care much about war heroes when Bob Dole was running against the draft dodger. I'm not sure this argument makes a lot of...

BEGALA: You accuse liberals of treason. Gorge McGovern is the liberal. I think he's a hero of the first order, and I wonder who the hell are you to criticize his patriotism?

COULTER: Well, no, I didn't fight in a war. Do you want to disenfranchise all women? Because none of us were in combat. I don't disagree with your...

Wonderful political ability, turning the table like that. Now Mr Begala seems like the evil bigot...
    she is a lawyer after all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    my teacher came up wiv this idea that we all have 2 buy christmas presents 4 each other (i'm not christian!)
    anyway, she put all the girls names in a box, and all the boys name in a box (frm my class)............the girlds had 2 pick out a boys name and the boys had to pick out a girls
    now we have to keep our prson secret and buy a present 4 em, that suits there personality!!
    i ended up pickin out this wierd lads name , i dont wanna buy him anything but i'm not going to b nasty!!
    the prob is........... i dont know wot 2 buy him!! :eek:
    wou do u think!!!!!
    its called secret santa where i live.........get him a big bag of his fave candy or somethin

ReputationRep:
    Buy him a cheapo deodorant set from Boots - no worries that he'll think you like him!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.