Harsh times with fella Watch

bearFACE
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Okay, im gnna sound really emo now
Me and my boyfriend are sort of on the rocks at the moment. He cant decide what he wants and told me that he feels tied down and needs time and space to himself to think. I completley understand this as we spent practically all summer together and it was complete magic but on friday, we had a massive argument, and now were on a bit of a break. He says he still wants to talk to me, and see me, but just take a break away from our relationship. When i txt him, he dont seem to text back for ages and hes always doing "something else"
We've been together for nearly 2 years, and hes just moved to university. I completly understand that he needs time and space to settle into his flat but i feel like im being blocked out by him. he moved in last saturday so hes had plenty of time to settle in and go on freshers week but i still feel like im being blocked out. Before he went to uni, he said he wouldnt leave me because he loved me so mucha nd nothing could ever come between us but now, it seems hes distancing himself from me
What should i do?
:confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.81%
No - but I will (111)
7.84%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise