The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 1
happy watermelon
Just wondering, is there a freezer in Runnymede 1 halls? I kind of assumed that the fridges would be fridge-freezers until I looked at Butler accommodation info and realised that they actually state "fridge-freezer" where Runnymede only says "fridge".

Please help, because I don't want to turn up with frozen food and nowhere to put it :smile:

Yup there is - it's a fridge/freezer so 4 drawers under the fridge. Can't remember whether you only get 1 fridge/freezer or two in Runnymede 1 because it's only shared between 6. Think it's 2 as we all moaned as 2 between 6 is a really nice amount compared to Runnymede 2 with 8 to 2.

You will have A freezer at least :biggrin:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
apotoftea
Yup there is - it's a fridge/freezer so 4 drawers under the fridge. Can't remember whether you only get 1 fridge/freezer or two in Runnymede 1 because it's only shared between 6. Think it's 2 as we all moaned as 2 between 6 is a really nice amount compared to Runnymede 2 with 8 to 2.

You will have A freezer at least :biggrin:

Thank you so much - you're so helpful, it's insane!! :smile:
Also, this may sound like a silly question but is there a shower curtain in the shower?
Reply 4
happy watermelon
Also, this may sound like a silly question but is there a shower curtain in the shower?

I think there is, looking at some of the pictures that have been posted up here in the past :smile:
Whereabouts in Runnymeade 1 are you staying? I'm there too!
Reply 5
happy watermelon

Yup there is; just be careful how much conditioner you use as they can go mouldy really quickly
Ahh, that's great, thanks!
JoeT
I think there is, looking at some of the pictures that have been posted up here in the past :smile:
Whereabouts in Runnymeade 1 are you staying? I'm there too!

I'm in Block U, Level 2, Flat A. How about you?? :smile:
Reply 8
happy watermelon
I'm in Block U, Level 2, Flat A. How about you?? :smile:

I'm in Block L, Level 0, Flat A. Still haven't managed to track down any other flat mates yet though...
3 days to go!
:smile:
Reply 9
Hello again :smile:

Ok, I'm probably just getting twitchy, but was just wondering which blocks are Runnymeade 1 as opposed to Runnymeade 2 and if anybody knows, which Runnymeade 1 blocks are which? I'm in block L of runnymeade 1, so if anyone could give me a hint as to which square on the map it was I'd be grateful!

Thanks!
Reply 10
Ha! I've also just realised that I've spelt Runnymede wrong everytime I've written it! Dear me, I do deserve this university place, honest!
JoeT

Ok, I'm probably just getting twitchy, but was just wondering which blocks are Runnymeade 1 as opposed to Runnymeade 2 and if anybody knows, which Runnymeade 1 blocks are which? I'm in block L of runnymeade 1, so if anyone could give me a hint as to which square on the map it was I'd be grateful!

Thanks!

I only know of which blocks are Runnymede 2 only (the 4 closest to Reid and Butler) - Runnymede 1's a little confusing as some of the blocks have two letters next to the front door, rather than one!

I'll see if I can dig out my map of accommodation if I've still got it :smile:
Reply 12
JoeT

Thanks!

block L/M is the block which is right next to parking 8 on the map - between the blue P and the red disabled sign. i think the four around that area are runnymede 1 blocks
JoeT
I'm in Block L, Level 0, Flat A. Still haven't managed to track down any other flat mates yet though...
3 days to go!
:smile:

Ahhh, exciting! I have met 1 of my flatmates so far but the rest are a surprise =P What are you studying?

Latest

Trending

Trending