Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i got 93 lol

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 116

ReputationRep:
    the difference between 130, 131, 132 and 134 is interesting.

on a test of 30 questions, with a maximum IQ of 160 (if you get all the q's right) how can the scores go up in units of 1 with each question being worth a minimum of 5.3 points?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizb)
    the difference between 130, 131, 132 and 134 is interesting.

on a test of 30 questions, with a maximum IQ of 160 (if you get all the q's right) how can the scores go up in units of 1 with each question being worth a minimum of 5.3 points?!
    Dont they also use gender and age to determine the final IQ score.... i'm sure they mentioned that on the first page.....

Thus, someone who is 17 may get 130, yet someone who is 18 may get 131

ReputationRep:
    my friend got iq of 137 and shes in Mensa, you need to be in the top 2% of the people who take the test. and 100 is average so anything above 110 is good.

ReputationRep:
    113...prefer the BBC's "Test the Nation", i got 125 on that one

ReputationRep:
    i got 126 but sure i can get higher than that as i was tired at the time

ReputationRep:
    i find it hard to believe that so many people here actually do have an IQ of 130. Clearly people are lying to seem clever. Besides, www.intelligencetest.com is very easy and lots of people can get them all right. I think the scale only goes up to 160 or so too, so that doesnt cover me.

ReputationRep:
    whats an IQ?

only kidding!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: bet you weren't kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    :eek: bet you weren't kidding http://tinypic.com/6r27as.gif
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    well different tests,....different marks.....anyway i know that iam smart..no matter what some damn test says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get different marks in different tests. I always get a constant

ReputationRep:
    121......................oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    :eek: bet you weren't kidding http://tinypic.com/6r27as.gif
    behave!

ReputationRep:
    Your age adjusted IQ score is 115 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

YAY

Edit: just noticed I'm lower than alot of geeks here

ReputationRep:
    My IQ = 137 (sucks tbh).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwight66)
    i find it hard to believe that so many people here actually do have an IQ of 130. Clearly people are lying to seem clever. Besides, www.intelligencetest.com is very easy and lots of people can get them all right. I think the scale only goes up to 160 or so too, so that doesnt cover me.
    ha yes, its weird given the fact that it's a forum for students :rolleyes:

Yet i'm sure we would find 'intellects' on forums such as 'YER MA' or 'FUK DIS ****', as apposed to TSR :cool:

In the words of my psychology teacher (addressed to our 6th form class).........

You all are intelligent, which is why you are sitting here..... You all have IQ's around 130, but remember, for every one of you with an IQ of 130, there is someone with an IQ of 70 (some of whom you may find on the 'FUK DIS ****' forum)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwight66)
    Whilst they probably wouldn't get 130 in a proper IQ test, I fail to see why they wouldn't get it in one as easy as that.

My IQ was 140 on the entrance test for my school. I don't feel it holds much significance to curricular or extra curricular activities.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.