The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

stellatommo20

am i the only one hoping to find a nice girlfriend at uni, preferably *quickly*, and just have someone there to cuddle etc?

Its probably not going to happen
it happened to me :smile: Met my bf in freshers week (5/6 days into being there) and we're still together now nearly a year on :smile:
Reply 3
I'm hoping to get a girlfriend at some point during uni, hopefully during the begining of the first year.
Reply 4
Just bang a girl **** the cuddling.
Reply 5
stellatommo20

am i the only one hoping to find a nice girlfriend at uni, preferably *quickly*, and just have someone there to cuddle etc?

Same here... though i dont want a girlfriend, i just split with mine so i just want a random cuddle from a random chick at uni...
Reply 6
stellatommo20
ok so im waiting for all the 'man up's' img onna get for this thread, but..

what are the chance of this happening in freshers week?

That's cute. I hope I run into someone like you at uni :smile:
if you get a cuddle then you'll get the rest too probably
stellatommo20

My friend says that within the first few months of uni, three things happen..

1) you sleep around and are highly promiscuous
2) you settle into a relationship
3) you keep yourself to yourself for whatever reason

He does tend to over generalise.. but i can understand where he's getting at.. he's starting his third yr too
cobi-7
Same here... though i dont want a girlfriend, i just split with mine so i just want a random cuddle from a random chick at uni...

If you can't get a random girl to hug you then you need to work on your confidence lol.

OP you will meet a lot of new people during freshers week and a lot of girls. If you play your cards right then you may find a girlfriend. But don't get to uptight about it. Try your best to enjoy yourself and if you do find a girlfriend be happy about it. If you don't just enjoy yourself and be happy anyway :smile:
Reply 10
You won't cultivate a relationship in freshers, however loads of people hooked up and started dating in the first month of uni
Reply 11
ChaoticMaster
If you can't get a random girl to hug you then you need to work on your confidence lol.

I didnt say that... im just saying my best chance of a cuddle is uni cos my friends are away :frown: and have been staying mostly at home the last few weeks cos i was down.
awwww you guys are so cute. :h:
cobi-7
I didnt say that... im just saying my best chance of a cuddle is uni cos my friends are away :frown: and have been staying mostly at home the last few weeks cos i was down.

awww sorry for misinterpreting. Hope you get yourself a good cuddle :smile: Try and enjoy yourself and just look on the bright side of things. *hugs*
Reply 14
rainbowbex

1) you sleep around and are highly promiscuous

Just this.
Reply 15
You can just jump into a relationship because you want cuddles... you may find that you don't feel as strongly for that person as they feel for you and end up hurting them! :unsure:
Reply 16
A gf? Really? Don't want to wait bit?
Hook up with a girl, she may well want cuddles after the deed. Of course it's entirely possible that you may want to sleep after.
stellatommo20

awww, you sound very sweet (in a nice way)! Plenty of girls are looking for guys with an attitude like yours, it's not all about being highly promiscuous! Good luck!
Reply 19
you take someone back to yours / hers and then you just lay there cuddling??

i know alot of the girls on here think the IDEA of that is cute, but if you do that with a girl youve taken home and you dont follow thru and try some more sexual stuff then they will generally think "What a pussy"

Girls you may flame me for that statement but we all know its true, you pick someone up and take them back to yours and go halfway into things before pulling out then ANYONE is going to be frustrated if they were expecting a bit more and they will probobally move on to bigger and better things*

(Replace the word things with Penises/vaginas accordingly)

Latest

Trending

Trending