Turn on thread page Beta

Answers To Exam Papers!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey every1! im new to this, and came across it by accident, but it seems pretty decent!

urm, im doing a old exam, for Advanced ICT at my college. it was like last years systems analysis exam and im trying to find a website that has answers to these old exams.

im seriously stuck on a question and need help.

so can n e 1 help me out?!

please?!

Jen xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jencooper)
    hey every1! im new to this, and came across it by accident, but it seems pretty decent!

urm, im doing a old exam, for Advanced ICT at my college. it was like last years systems analysis exam and im trying to find a website that has answers to these old exams.

im seriously stuck on a question and need help.

so can n e 1 help me out?!

please?!

Jen xXx
    What's the question?

ReputationRep:
    There is no offical website to get hold of the resutls to past exam papers, OCR (if that the board you use) sell teachers the answers but not sure if studetns can get hold of them. I've got a copy but its a book and about 100pages long. Might be worth asking your teacher for a copy of the answers after you have attempted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    What's the question?
    its 2b, the data flow diagram, i have sum of the bits to it, but i dunno the rest!

and theres others too, but dont worry cos it has to b in for tomorrow (monday) and u prob wont read till its too late......

thanx n e ways!!

Jen xXx

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.