Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont know where to put this so Ill put it here and leave the mods to place it as they see fit.

My band, Chalkroom, Is playing a gig on the 24th of June - that would be in 2 weeks exactly from the date of this post. Its at the Amersham Arms - New Cross. A charity do - "Rock against racism". Just an invite to anyone who fancies it. I think that we are on first in the lineup. IIRC it starts about half seven/8 ish though ill have to double check (need a couple of days)

so yeah please come along and show your support!

ReputationRep:
    I can put an ad on my band promo site if that would help you?

ReputationRep:
    have u got any free mp3s so I can listen 2 wot ur like

ReputationRep:
    Messed Up, That would be lovely, I would very much appreciate it

GiBB, unfortunately, we had 1 long recording of a previous gig, however, I dont know who the devil has it, and thats really our only promo stuff. If i can locate it then i shall let y'all know

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.