Annoying street walkers! Watch

Batteries Not Included
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
1) You are running a bit late for something and you are trying to walk as quickly as possibly. You're about to reach your destination when a group of people are taking up the entire path, whilst walking stupidly slowly.

2) People who drift into your line of path, for no reason whatsoever! You have to take steps so you don't bash into them.

3) People who don't make enough effort to move away from your line of path (even if you do), thus scraping your shoulder.

4) Smokers who walk in front of you, with the wind blowing their cancer stick stench in your direction.

5) Women who try to take your legs out by nearly bashing into you with their prams.

Feel free to add more!
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pop a finger or 2 up there arse, makes them get out the way
FormerlyHistoryStudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Batteries Not Included)
1) You are running a bit late for something and you are trying to walk as quickly as possibly. You're about to reach your destination when a group of people are taking up the entire path, whilst walking stupidly slowly.

4) Smokers who walk in front of you, with the wind blowing their cancer stick stench in your direction.[/B]
1) Yes I hate this too, it's unbelievably annoying!

2)It's strange, but although I've never smoked in my life, I absolutely love the smell of cigarette smoke. I sometimes deliberately move across a bit behind them in order to get the smoke come my way!
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
they are annoying

as are people who suddenly stop in front of you and turn around

or people who aren't looking where they are going and end up (almost) bumping into you
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You do realise that a street-walker is a sort of prostitute, don't you?
Mitothy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mark Thomas had a radio show recently where people cound suggest government policies. One was the implementation of a pavement walking licence, similar to a drivers licence. Maybe we should petition Downing street for real...
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I thought this was going to be about prozzies.

People who don't make their small children walk next to them, and so as long as you're behind them you're nearly falling over a small child that's just discovered the joy of changing speed.

And there's no escape because whenever you overtake they get the urge to run on ahead and end up right back under your feet again.

I shall just start kicking them into the road one day.
john87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Batteries Not Included)

2) People who drift into your line of path, for no reason whatsoever! You have to take steps so you don't bash into them.

3) People who don't make enough effort to move away from your line of path (even if you do), thus scraping your shoulder.

4) Smokers who walk in front of you, with the wind blowing their cancer stick stench in your direction.

5) Women who try to take your legs out by nearly bashing into you with their prams.

Feel free to add more!
6) Idiots with umbrellas who keep it at eye level and nearly take your eye out with the little spike
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Slightly different but............

Guy who lives near me who insists on walking on the road not the pavement :confused: **** me is it annoying when i'm driving into my estate and go round a corner to see the ******* retard in the middle of the road...... He'll make the effort to move onto the pavement not realising that he's done anything wrong then step onto the road again....... senile ****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.37%
No - but I will (17)
5.4%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.89%

Watched Threads