Status Information Watch

DrMartyo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I recently (just short of 3 weeks..) sent off a Change of Circumstance form as I changed Uni and those changes finally went through according to my account page online. However I noticed the status went from saying 'Approved' to 'Assessed'.

Does anyone know what this means? Be nice not to have to ring them up.. again.

Thanks.
MiniMurderdoll
Report 9 years ago
I sent off the Change of Circumstances, Online decleration, and a form re-requesting the maintenance and tuition loan amounts after they messed up application 1 online.

Mines today changed from 'approved - awaiting signature' to 'assessed', but the Uni/course details are the same still.

Perhaps we're on the same stage, but mine is a bit behind you?
Lady_victoria
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DrMartyo)
I recently (just short of 3 weeks..) sent off a Change of Circumstance form as I changed Uni and those changes finally went through according to my account page online. However I noticed the status went from saying 'Approved' to 'Assessed'.

Does anyone know what this means? Be nice not to have to ring them up.. again.

Thanks.
It means they are changing your amount of tuition fee/maintenance loan according to what you put on your change of circumstances form. Mine was like this after I changed course choice it will probably be approved again by tomorrow
DrMartyo
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Lady_victoria)
It means they are changing your amount of tuition fee/maintenance loan according to what you put on your change of circumstances form. Mine was like this after I changed course choice it will probably be approved again by tomorrow

Thanks for clearing that one up for me, can finally relax a little bit before I start my course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.37%
No - but I will (17)
5.4%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.89%

Watched Threads