Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay

3. How old are you?
    16, 17 in March

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    When I was very young.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Came out to my friends at about 14, haven't come out to parents yet eek.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    See above!

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    Nein

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    September 07

9. ...and what was it?
    yeah it was great. Didn't have sex but got pretty far

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Nope

11. ...and what was it like?
    ew.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Not really

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    No

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I love fashion and I have a creative streak

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    I think everyone's experienced some homophobia, you just gotta deal with it I guess.

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    Hmm, personality and intelligence to match mine. I like to be challenged intellectually, of course nice eyes wouldn't go a miss too.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I'm lib dem, strongly liberal, swing more towards the left I guess.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Nope, but I probably would, not really sure.

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Can't remember

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    Don't own any

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    Male: 2
    Female: 0

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Earlier this week in fact.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Not really

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to update!

Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bi

3. How old are you?

13, Year 9

Haven't yet, sometime early next year

Heh, they don't :P

Nope

Questions 1-8
    Haven't

I really don't know.....ummmm, I used to be a vegetarian? I'm not at all girly, but at the same time not at all butch.

No, never.

Intelligence! It's a pretty much a must. And humour. But ah, listing a few traits is useless, I just, like who I like.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    Political consiousness admittedly hasn't bloomed yet. And at current, I'm really questioning all political order and structures. In terms of gay rights however, I don't know it all and don't amkemuch of an effort to know it all, however when ceration issues like Prop 8 come tomy attention, it does has a big impression and affect on me.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    When I'm out I'd go, definately. At the very least for the experience.

Geri Halliwell. Completely not my type now though!

And the rest...I don't think so!

ReputationRep:
    Well I've done this before, but that was a very long time ago...

Basic Info...

I'm Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay
    3. How old are you?
    I'm 22
    I figured I was a bit poofy about 4 years ago.
    I first came out to a few friends in early 2005 and I was fully out the closet this year, when I came out to my brother and my mum's side family.
    My dad isn't angry, he's just very disappointed. What a stupid ****. :p:
    I'm in a Civil Partnership with the love of my life. We've been together for over a year and married for 9 months.
    Last year
    9. ...and what was it?
    Nothing noteworthy :p:
    Yes.
    I'm not going to lie and say it was crap. But it's not something I'm interested in anymore
    Yes. Though not with hubby
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    No.
    My nan said she could tell I was queer by the way I walk. My own nan says I mince ffs! I'm not that bad I support the gay rights movement. I'm not a classic queenie gay though. Hubby thinks I'm secretly straight sometimes :rolleyes:
    Yes. Pikey *******s. Quite literally. One of them looked like a really ugly and inbred version of Mickey from Snatch (So actually... nothing like Brad Pitt). Hubby threatened to batter them outside the chippy. Hehe, my knight in shining armour :love:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=96250
    They're all useless. Gay rights policies do affect my vote and to be honest, despite how much I loathe to say it, this current government has given a hell of a lot to the gay community.
    Yes I have. Even though we have rights now, we still don't have the same freedoms as everyone else. We feel pressured to avoid public displays of affection still and that makes me sad.

As before, Brian Molko.
    Yes, 1. It's an Ice Maiden and it's rubbish.
    1 Female
    1 Male
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Female - June 2006.
    Male -
    Not in my area, no. I've only ever really been out in London.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 16
    Somewhere arround the 13/14 mark

14ish to my mates
    They don't

attached to what?
    Too young
    9. ...and what was it?
    3rd base
    Nope (eww)
    :ike:
    Nope
    Nada
    I like shopping, scarfs, starbucks....Slightly Camp :p:

It wasn't really troubling, why listen to ignorant fools?
    Fun, easy to be with
    Boris Johnson FTW

I haven't, are they fun?

Dan Radcliff, But i wouldn't now...

Do people count?:mario:
    Men:7
    a month ago?

Haven't had one yet

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I've known since as far back as I can remember lol
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I already have to some closer mates. Everyone just assumes I'm straight, I wouldn't deny it if somebody asked though
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Aha they'd flip
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Not attached at the moment
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? About 2 and a half years ago?
    9. ...and what was it? Never you mind ;P
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? More times than I have with the same sex bizarrely
    11. ...and what was it like? Every time apart from the first has been decent
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes first time was awful
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Like football, play far too many videogames, wear jeans all the time, never wear dresses/skirts etc...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I haven't. People make comments but it's only because they're not used to the whole gay thing, I don't get offended I just laugh
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I like who I like
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't follow political stuff
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I would

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Ahaha it was Avril Lavigne... I know pretty bad...
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't own any
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 gf, 3 bf (:O I know, I was trying to convince myself that I was straight.)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? About 3 months ago with someone of the opposite sex, and fairly more recently with the same ;0
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I don't really go on "gay" nights out, but I've heard the G-Bar is meant to be rather good

ReputationRep:
    Sex: Male, Gender: Mostly female.
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    T (but dont want "downstairs" surgery) & B (I like girls and M2Fs, i just dont particularly find guys attractive)
    3. How old are you?
    I started crossdressing when i was about 5, at nursery when we played dressup i would always wear the princess dress My parents stoped my CDing when i was about 7, but wanting to CD never left. I started CDing in private at about 15, but it was only underwear (i had a great GF who brought me a set). I then tryed to kick the CDing,and got rid of my underwear but i feel this need to do it and be a girl. Which is why im going shopping tomorrow
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? My parents knew about my CDing when i was a kid, they thought it was cute, but then they thought i needed to grow out of it. I dont think i could come out now, my mum calls any T a transvestite, and says they all look grotesque.
    6. If your parents know you're transexual how did they react? I dont think they would react too good. Although my mum once said she wouldnt care if i was gay.
    No i havnt had a partner in over 2 years
    I had one M2F GF she was sweet. I was 16 she was 15
    9. ...and what was it?
    Mostly kissing, she passed so well, she was really pretty. we did touch each others... you know... (she was the first girl to touch mine)
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Many (well 4)
    Wonderful, although i never liked taking a dominating male role.
    No, she was lovely, but we were young.
    One bad relationship.
    I dont know if i do
    Not really because im not really out.
    Fun personality, pretty face. Personality will always come first, but i do like a girl with an attractive body no matter what is between her legs
    I usually vote for labour, although i dont support most of their policies. They did introduce the gender recognition act though.
    I dont know, i wouldnt go on my own, if i had a gf and she wanted to go then i would.

im going to put N/A, but i guess the first T i found attractive was miriam on theres something about miriam, she just showed that you can be beutiful and a non-op T. unfortunatly while watching it my mum said something like How did they not know she was a transvestite she her backs too hairy to be a woman.
    1 (im not saying what it is )
    5: 1 M2F 4 Girls
    2 years ago Really pretty girl though, and she let me be the girl (shes bi, sex toys were used :ninjagirl: )
    Ive never been on one

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I was confused for a very long time, but I finally realised at the age of 16.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out last New Year's Eve..well one of my friends guessed.. so I told her and gradually, I told my other friends. I also wrote a letter to my mum 'coming out', before I went away for a bit..
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mum reacted fine but she came out with that cliche 'it could all just be a phase'.. so she probably expects my feelings to possibly change.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Not attached and I never really have been.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Haven't had a sexual experience as such..
    9. ...and what was it? Just a snog lol
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes..
    11. ...and what was it like? Terrible
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I am not masculine but also I'm not effeminate sp?.. I am in the middle.. dont know if that counts
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes. I nearly got beaten up when a man in the street shouted '******' in my face.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? A good sense of humour, someone who is sensitive and understanding.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Don't know who I support but I'd support a party where they see gay rights as being influential to developing a fairer society.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I am curious to go on a gay pride march.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? David Beckham!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Don't own any.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Not really 'sexual' partners.. but partners = 3.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never got any yet
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not really.. I haven't experienced the gay scene yet.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I started suspecting in year 7, but really squashed it until about year 10.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out to a few select friends in year 11 just before I changed schools. I most significantly came out when I started university, though, when I basically was open to everybody. Told my parents a few weeks into uni.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? With shock but general acceptance.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes - I've had a girlfriend for just over 2 months now
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ooooh...about 2 months ago!
    9. ...and what was it? Er...you know, sex. If we're talking about kissing, then I first did that at 16.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, lots - had a boyfriend for almost 2 years, and then had my crazy gap year.
    11. ...and what was it like? Generally great, but with fewer orgasms :p:
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yep, but that's more to do with statistics.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? As far as the bi thing goes, by being pretty much the definitive in terms of wanting sex all the time! Then the lesbianishness is shown in the huge feminism. But people are generally surprised that I have a girlfriend because I 'look straight'.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Had a bottle thrown at me on NYE when I was with my girlfriend...she wanted to start a fight but I dragged her away.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Intelligence and a high sex drive!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not committed to a particular party but gay rights definitely influence me.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I would.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Rachel Weisz
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 5, but 3 are novelty (duck, soap, angry) and the other 2 are really basic. Don't use them much.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 6. 5 guys, 1 girl
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? With a girl: Friday night. With a guy: beginning of October.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Shag Tag at the Queenshilling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ongels)
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I started suspecting in year 7, but really squashed it until about year 10.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out to a few select friends in year 11 just before I changed schools. I most significantly came out when I started university, though, when I basically was open to everybody. Told my parents a few weeks into uni.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? With shock but general acceptance.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes - I've had a girlfriend for just over 2 months now
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ooooh...about 2 months ago!
    9. ...and what was it? Er...you know, sex. If we're talking about kissing, then I first did that at 16.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, lots - had a boyfriend for almost 2 years, and then had my crazy gap year.
    11. ...and what was it like? Generally great, but with fewer orgasms :p:
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yep, but that's more to do with statistics.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? As far as the bi thing goes, by being pretty much the definitive in terms of wanting sex all the time! Then the lesbianishness is shown in the huge feminism. But people are generally surprised that I have a girlfriend because I 'look straight'.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Had a bottle thrown at me on NYE when I was with my girlfriend...she wanted to start a fight but I dragged her away.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Intelligence and a high sex drive!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not committed to a particular party but gay rights definitely influence me.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I would.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Rachel Weisz
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 5, but 3 are novelty (duck, soap, angry) and the other 2 are really basic. Don't use them much.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 6. 5 guys, 1 girl
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? With a girl: Friday night. With a guy: beginning of October.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Shag Tag at the Queenshilling!
    Ooo, you're from bristol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Ooo, you're from bristol :p:
    The best place to be :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The best place to be :yep:
    How is our scene?

I've never been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    How is our scene?

I've never been
    To be honest, I don't have much to compare it to, and have only been in it since October, but it seems good to me! I mainly go to stuff through the uni LGBT society, which is incidentally where I met my girlfriend. I'm a bit boring when it comes to going out, but there are all sorts of things on, every night of the week. Which I have found fun when I've gone! But you're only 16, right? So this is still all to come :yep:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't have much to compare it to, and have only been in it since October, but it seems good to me! I mainly go to stuff through the uni LGBT society, which is incidentally where I met my girlfriend. I'm a bit boring when it comes to going out, but there are all sorts of things on, every night of the week. Which I have found fun when I've gone! But you're only 16, right? So this is still all to come :yep:
    Yup

I look forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? female
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? donkeys years ago
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? High School
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Fine
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Dating for 2 monthsish
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I was either 14 or 15...
    9. ...and what was it? fine.:P
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.... Obviously
    11. ...and what was it like? Fine:P
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yesh
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? There are stereotypes in every group of people, depends how much easier it makes things to conform.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Highschool, and it stopped when i joined college
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Sense of humour and honesty
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? (dont vote)
    I would love toooo Would be such great fun

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Jolie:P
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? :O
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Evenish ratio, that you wont find out
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? :O oh dear this is personal
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? nope

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay

3. How old are you?

Started thinking I was Bi when I was about 13, then went back to Straight till I was 15, then decided I was gay

Initially came out as Bi to my friends when I was 13, then said it was just a phase, then told em I Was gay when I was 16

They don't know

N/A

Well I fooled around a bit when I was... 17.. but then after that was when I was 18

9. ...and what was it?
    The one at 17 was just "2nd base", and then 18 was "3rd base", thought I'd stick to these nice terms

:eek3:

N/A

Yeah, I was extremely drunk

N/A

I'm apparently a bit camp, and I shop at Topman

Nah not really

16. What do you look for in a partner
    Someone funny, and not pathetically dumb

Conservative. Gay rights never have and never will influence my vote

I have never, and would never, be involved in a Pride March. The idea of it irritates me, being gay is no different from beingh straight, it's not something to be "proud" of, it's just part of who you are.

Billie Joe Armstrong

N/A... The most exciting thing in my room is Lube...

Male: 6
    Female: 0

Male: Mid-January sometime?
    Female: N/A

Don't really *do* gay nights out, Roper Hall is full of em though =]

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Man!
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When i was 13, never did stop mucking around with my friends and go for girls.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Came out last Christmas by letter to my parents, in my dads reply was lol..
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Happy, caring, understanding, not too sure what my dad ment by lol though...
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Un-attached, as is the naure of being the only out gay in my boarding school
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Year 10 in the ICT block toilets (Ooohh the shame)
    9. ...and what was it? BJ :P
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yup, my second guy I hooked up with was very, bad, unsafe, and ugly
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I have a few bits of rainbow shizz, I am a neatness freak, aparantly i do the dale winton hand thing a bit, never noticed it myself.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yup, lots of times, i just don't reply and know im the better person for doing so.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone kind, friendly, cute and huggable
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I vote posivitely army and positively gay.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Never been, rents wouldn't let me, i wouldnt mind going along, dont think i would march in the parade though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Dunno
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Err, thats for mee to know, and people to pm if they really want to know!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? o Girls and 7 Boys, ooh the shame.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Girls, never. Boys, about a week ago!
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No, dont come to Bournemouth for a night out.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?female
    2. Are you L G B or T?more l than b, if that makes sense lol
    3. How old are you?almost 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?i was 16
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?it took me a year to start telling people, now i'm not bothered who knows
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?they don't really like it
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?yeah, i have a girlfriend. been together just over a year.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?july 2007
    9. ...and what was it?cool
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?yeah
    11. ...and what was it like?nothing special..
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?nope, never
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?kinda..
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?i have short hair.. that's about it lol.. i'm a cheerleader haha!
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?just the men that find gay women hot! i like to wind em up into thinking i'm interested lol
    16. What do you look for in a partner?really good sense of humour, someone who can be my best friend too, just an all round cool person
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?don't really know enough to answer that..
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?nope.. i intend to go on the next pride. my local one's are wakefield and leeds

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?hayley williams
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 'bullet'
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 girl/2 boys
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?a week-girl/4 month-boy
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? leeds.. get yourself off to the QC

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? I'm an unmanly man, hehe. This reminds me of a music lesson where the teacher said, "I'd like someone else to read now please", and everyone replied, "Peter!" and the teacher said "no, a girls' voice", and then afterwards had to clarify with "no, a girl", and then had to say "no, stop it now" for obvious reasons Don't worry, I don't intend all my other answers to be this long. I was just reminded of that anecdote

2. Are you L G B or T? G. See, one letter, much shorter!

3. How old are you? 18 as of about a week ago

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I don't think there ever was a "realisation", though I was looking at the other guys in the changing rooms by year 7, if not earlier!

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I told my friends just after I turned 16.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't, I don't know how they would.

7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? Only had one bf, which was a bit of a mistake, tbh, and that was for a few months just after I came out. I am now firmly unattached, though not out of choice, just lack of options!

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 14...

9. ...and what was it? Just the mildest of experimentation...playing with each other as opposed to ourselves.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No! Ewww! Though I did dream about a girl putting a condom on me once...I don't really know why, it was a weird dream :|

11. ...and what was it like? Well, I don't want the dream to come true!

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Ish. It was my first time going all the way, which the guy didn't know, he wasn't very sympathetic and didn't use a condom or lube (I was most upset afterwards and had to get myself tested, clean thankfully!), and we've barely spoken since (we didn't really know each other before either)

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope. Except that bad dream.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? My voice, apparently. Also, I've been told I walk kinda awkwardly. And I play the flute

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not seriously. One time in the queue for the ice cream van I did get a guy from school behind me going "batty boy, takes it up the back, gay fag", but I just ignored it. He got kicked out of the school anyway.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Um, reasonable looks or better, intelligent (I don't suffer fools gladly :P), good sense of humour, in that he has to like my CRAP jokes, I like classical musicians though that's not a must. Plus kind, sweet, affectionate, romantic and all that. Oh, and not too militantly gay or camp/scene queens or whatever - I'm after guys, not guys who look like/act like girls!

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm undecided on politics, though my natural leanings from a financial point of view at the moment are Tory. Gay rights doesn't influence my vote, because all the important rights have been got now, really. It's not such a major issue. I think it would have done 40 years ago, though.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't, partly because I only ever hear about gay pride the week after when somebody says "did you go on gay pride, Peter?" and I was like "what?!", but also because I'd have to explain to my family where I was going. Also, like somebody else said, there's not all that much to march about these days, these things often turn into excuses for piss-ups and stuff (see the potential end of queerbop at Wadham, Oxford for an example!)

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I dunno. Probably David Beckham *embarrassment*. Or maybe Daniel Radcliffe...but now I'm firmly settled on Mitch Hewer!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None! I did get a "grow your own toyboy" from my secret santa a year and a bit ago, but I then gave this as a joke present to somebody else :P
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Male: December 08 - 09 isn't providing me with much! Female: Never.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I haven't been, but DV8 is supposed to be a good gay club. Having only just turned 18 I haven't yet got to experience this, but I intend to soon!

I feel like I'm going on some sort of dating website. Hehe, Match TSR. Will I get any replies?! :O I somehow doubt it...

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 13ish...fully accepted it when I was about 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Haven't come out properly yet, just told a few friends on a whim - don't intend to come out to my family until I'm at university so I can avoid living there when I get the inevitable negative response from Mother Dearest
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Yet to be determined
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Not yet
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I was 15, he was 23 - bizarre occurrence - I was desperate to experiment but I wasn't out to anyone. He thought I was 16 and I still regret deceiving him to this day - a quick fumble. Wasn't great. Wish I'd waited.
    9. ...and what was it? Kiss, cuddle, oral.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope - I've been pretty sure of my orientation since an young age so felt no point in lying to myself by forcing it with a girl
    11. ...and what was it like? n/a
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yeah...
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? n/a
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Some of my music taste. That's about it I think. I likeish the scene but not exclusively.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Was always called gay in primary school 'cos I got on better with girls. I cried and ran home to mummy. I'm a lot more headstrong now and take very little crap from anybody, but thankfully have never confronted homophobia in my everyday life as of yet...everyone I know and associate myself with is very liberal-minded.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Good looks, fun, witty, intelligent, lovable...
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not aware of any policies that differ between the main parties when it comes to gay rights but correct me if I'm wrong. I'm a liberal, guardian-reader leftie but have no affiliation with a particular party as of yet
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Never. Maybe one day but not sure if it's really me. I'm not really a 'we're here, we're queer' kind of guy

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? David Beckham
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Five
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Last week on a surprisingly productive night out!
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Canal Street - always a memorable evening to be had

ReputationRep:
    Female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    L
    3. How old are you?
    Hmm, um since I was first capable of feeling sexually towards someone? I'll say 12
    15, wasn't so much coming out as opposed to my mum finding out I had a girlfriend
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? The first day - shock. Now - so pro-gay. My mum rang me up the other day to inform me that I am 98% less likely to develop cervical cancer than a straight girl :P
    Yes, 9 months
    9. ...and what was it? Ummm...second base?
    again only second base
    terrible. not because it was with a boy, but mainly because he had no idea what he was doing
    not really
    see Q11!
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? ....I go to gay bars?
    tbh I haven't really...
    sense of humour
    I'm still trying to figure that out myself
    3 brighton pride was the best of the three because we camped out in tents...it was like a rainbow flagged filled wonderland!

Andrea Corr from The Corrs
    None
    0=men (if you mean sex) 5=girls
    last night (girl!)
    I can recommend about 10 but CODE is a good lesbian night, every other friday in Soho, London

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.