Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Laydee
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Well. I thought I was B from 13-16, L 16-18, and now I'm just plain old B again.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I pinged out of the closet when I came to uni.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mum had already guessed. She doesn't care.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? :'(
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Age 14
    9. ...and what was it? A drunken fiddle
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Age 16
    11. ...and what was it like? A bit crap.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not especially bad
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? 1st time was a bit rubbish.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I love Ikea.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Some people are still a little biphobic, which I counter by singing "Everyone's a little bit bisexual..."
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Your mum. Seriously: someone intelligent and individual with a good sense of humour.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Left wing. There are more important things to vote on than minority rights.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I plan on attending Leeds Pride this year, but only because all my friends will be.

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Dido. Suck it.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Just a little vibe. Never use it.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? :'(
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I can only offer a good night or a gay night, not both. Actually, I lie, Ice Cream at Cockpit is a great gay night. Otherwise it's Subculture or Fab for a good night, [email protected] or QC for a gay night.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? ^^^
    2, Are you L G B or T? I'm gay, as far as i can tell
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 12/13, progressed from bi
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? oh god like end of year ten
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they do, they're cool
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? i am very hapilly; about 8/9 months
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? fathers' day 2008. lursh.
    9. ...and what was it? everything.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? no.
    11. ...and what was it like? no.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? hahahah oh yes.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i spit at gay pride parades and throw things at camp men.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nah.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? someone intelligent, interesting, funny, and naturally muscular. i don't like the skinny things.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? lib dems, best and fairest policies for the working class. modern gay rights things are unnecessary can suck my arse.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? never and wouldn't. hate the whole idea. gay marriage is a flawed concept.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? i can't remember
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? i don't
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? i've had sex with three different people?
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? couple of weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no. i recommend you go out like normal people and go to normal places and have normal, non-sexual fun with normal, non-sexual friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillip.)
    1. Are you male or female? ^^^
    2, Are you L G B or T? I'm gay, as far as i can tell
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 12/13, progressed from bi
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? oh god like end of year ten
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they do, they're cool
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? i am very hapilly; about 8/9 months
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? fathers' day 2008. lursh.
    9. ...and what was it? everything.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? no.
    11. ...and what was it like? no.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? hahahah oh yes.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i spit at gay pride parades and throw things at camp men.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nah.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? someone intelligent, interesting, funny, and naturally muscular. i don't like the skinny things.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? lib dems, best and fairest policies for the working class. modern gay rights things are unnecessary can suck my arse.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? never and wouldn't. hate the whole idea. gay marriage is a flawed concept.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? i can't remember
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? i don't
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? i've had sex with three different people?
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? couple of weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no. i recommend you go out like normal people and go to normal places and have normal, non-sexual fun with normal, non-sexual friends.

You won't be welcome here

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I don't there was a specific point where I realised. I've never been interested in girls, so I think it sort of hit me when i was about 12 or 13.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I'm only out to a handful of friends. It's not that I'm actively hiding it, it just seems a bit self-indulgent to have a big 'coming-out' thing at school when I'm not particularly close friends with most people.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? About 14-ish I think
    9. ...and what was it? Nothing too major, just a bit of experimentation.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope. Like I said I've never been interested in women.
    11. ...and what was it like?
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No, not really. I'm still a bit of a novice though.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Well, I apparently have a bit of a gay walk. I love musicals too, though my favourite musical is Les Miserables which is a more serious musical so maybe I'm not a complete stereotype. My taste in music is pretty 'gay' too, I love Kate Bush and Tori Amos for example. I do go against stereotypes though, I love reading and other slightly 'geeky' things.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nothing too serious, just some of the usual casual homophobia that tends to be said.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Intelligence, good looks, good sense of humour. Someone taller than me (which isn't difficult, I admit) because i can't help the feeling that it would look faintly ridiculous if I was with a short guy. Fairly usual stuff I suppose. No flaming queens though, thank you very much.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I haven't really made up my mind about my political associations, probably leaning towards the Lib Dems.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Never been but I would go to one. I'm actually tempted to go to Birmingham Pride which is in a few weeks, but I don't really have anyone to go with.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Oh there are far too many to list.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Don't own any.
    Male - 2
    Female - 0
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Couple of months ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I don't really know, I think DV8 is supposed to be quite good, but I've never been.

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was about 9
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When I was 15
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Mum apparently was very upset, but when she told me she knew, it had been a while and she'd gotten used to it. Dad, being a typical red blooded male, didn't respond well apparently, but never talks to me about it.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I've had a boyfriend for 6 and a half months.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I think I was 15...
    9. ...and what was it? Oral sex.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? I have not.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No, but any experience with the opposite would be bad in my books.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Apparently I look gay? But I'm not very floppy hands to be honest. I try not to throw it in peoples faces.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I was called gay when I was like 12... but everyone called eachother that and that age. I've never experienced proper homophobic bullying.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Tactile, caring, romantic, good sense of humour, can laugh at themselves and be silly. Intelligent, musical.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I tend to stay out of politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I really want to go to Birmingham pride.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I honestly can't remember
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 4 males, in the last 4 years.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Tuesday. 3 days ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No. LOL. In Birmingham though, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Head over to LGBT Chat

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? [b]20[b]
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Probably when I was around 15 or 16
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When I was 16 to friends and 17 to my family
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mum had known for years apparently she was ok with it didn't have a go or anything and still as supportive as ever.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I'm single
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 16
    9. ...and what was it? Oral sex
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not really drunk sex isn't the best but not bad lol
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Never been to a pride yet but want to
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I haven't really people have been pretty good other than the witty bum lover from randomers
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, Caring, Sense of humour
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Not really into polotics so can't really answer
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Going to go to one this year hopefully

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Orlando Bloom probably
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 1 and its a small anal vibe
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 male 0 female
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes) New Years Eve
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Its Brighton? Gay capital hehe

ReputationRep:
    Why is my gender sign female and how can I change it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol. *shrug* i did wonder that though, presumed you was born one but identified with the other

ReputationRep:
    There we go stupid me clicked the wrong button!

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? I'm not sure =/ I know I'm not straight though :P
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Ever since I was a kid. I had one of those Shane revelations thing in kindy. But it's always been a fair thing for both sexes. I kinda just enjoy humans in general lol
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Uh most people know except for my family
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I kid you not, they'd probably disown me.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yeah, for about a year plus now.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? ... OMG I hate answering this cos people will think I'm so young or whatever. The answer's 11, but just so you know, I was already in high school then.
    9. ...and what was it? What was it? A kiss? A makeout? A homerun? Haha. I think if you're asking what was it like, then I shall answer it was great.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeap.
    11. ...and what was it like? I've had bad and good experiences. I think this applies to people in general, not genders.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Oh yeah.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Oh yeah, again. As I said; I don't think it's a matter of gender. Some guys are gentle too, or respectable to make it sound less corny.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't really think much into it. I try to avoid stereotypes in general.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yeap. There were a lotta phobes back in high school. There's only just one way to deal with it. Ignore them.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Humour. All the way. Well of course that whole "nice", "smart", "good looking" bla bla bla crap applies too. I don't really think of what I look for people, they just happen to always have the same traits; such as liking the same music as I do, which is so important.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Umm.. I'm not at that age yet where politics interest me. I mean I read about it, pretty knowledgeable, but to be honest, I hate it.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yup. Sydney's Mardi Gras. It was crayzeh. KD Lang was there.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? That's gotta be Neve Campbell. She's wow.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? AHAHA let's not go there. I'd hate to count.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? I have a girlfriend, so let's just say the female side was recent. Lol. As for the male side, it's been a while since I'm taken.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No, probably not. There's nothing around here that I would recommend to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sgallagher)
    Basic Info...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?hayley williams
    I had a crush on Hayley for the longest time! She broke my heart when she started dating Chad :p:

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 12
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? The summer after my GCSEs (2007)
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?They were fine with it
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?Nope, unfortunately
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?Winter 2008
    9. ...and what was it?Brd
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?Kissing
    11. ...and what was it like?Meh
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?Yes
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?No
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?Um... not much?
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?Only diry looks when with my ex. I guess I'm lucky in my peer groups
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Intelligence (not as in Einstein, just the ability to hold an interesting coherent conversation), sense of humour, hotness (I'm quite shallow lol)
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?I'm ashamed to admit to being quite ignorant politically. I'm quite lefty so the Tories don't have my vote but I'm not sure who does *blush*
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?It was okay but we miseed the actual parade :banghead:

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Jake Gyllenhaal
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?None yet
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?1 female, 2 male
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?2006 female, last month male
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?no idea but probably nowhere south of the Tamar unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? a homo
    3. How old are you? 23
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 19
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Christmas day 2004
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They didnt care!
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?Not anymore, split with ex of 3yrs not so long ago
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?19
    9. ...and what was it?oral
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?yes, 3!
    11. ...and what was it like?Not as good as men!
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?All sex is good, right??
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?I don't Im my own person
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?Kick em where it hurts! I tend to get on with straight guys very well
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Honesty, Intelligence, Humour, and Nice Hair!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?Im a liberal, so as long as the message is good I'll support it, I believe in fairness and equality.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?Yeh, good day to get drunk!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?Ben from Byker Grove!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?3 girls 5 boys
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?February! **sigh**
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?Mission, Fibre or Queens Court!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? L all the way
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Well, first girlfriend officially. But i always knew i didn't have a problem with it, and knew i was definately bi (without experience, just... feelings) then i realised i'd never been attracted to, or had feelings for a guy.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? A month or two after being with my girl?
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? "Darling, i'm not surprised".. which surprised me ^^
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I've been with my Baby for 9 months and 18 days (L)
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ummm... aged... 14ish?
    9. ...and what was it? Clothed rubbing bodies against each other "/
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No.
    11. ...and what was it like? ...
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? ...
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'd say not at all tbh
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?I haven't.. other than the normal cars beeping on their way past, and blokes shouting things -_- It's scary but my girlfriend looks after me and i feel safe wigth her so it's all good (Y)
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Communication, make each other giggle, style, pretty face, fit body, talented and creative <3
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? No preference tbh. Or knowledge really.. i'm only 16!!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been, but i'd like to go. Although i think it might be a bit crazy for me.. i'm rather reserved normally.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember tbh..
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? One, and no matter what you think it - doesn't mean i'm only experimenting.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Longer than normal ago, things have got in the way ^^
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm not old enough to go for a "good ol' gay night out"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devvikins)
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? L all the way
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Well, first girlfriend officially. But i always knew i didn't have a problem with it, and knew i was definitely bi (without experience, just... feelings) then i realised i'd never been attracted to, or had feelings for a guy.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? A month or two after being with my girl?
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? "Darling, i'm not surprised".. which surprised me ^^
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I've been with my Baby for 9 months and 18 days (L)
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ummm... aged... 14ish?
    9. ...and what was it? Clothed rubbing bodies against each other "/
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No.
    11. ...and what was it like? ...
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? ...
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'd say not at all tbh
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?I haven't.. other than the normal cars beeping on their way past, and blokes shouting things -_- It's scary but my girlfriend looks after me and i feel safe wigth her so it's all good (Y)
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Communication, make each other giggle, style, pretty face, fit body, talented and creative <3
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? No preference tbh. Or knowledge really.. i'm only 16!!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been, but i'd like to go. Although i think it might be a bit crazy for me.. i'm rather reserved normally.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember tbh..
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? One, and no matter what you think it - doesn't mean i'm only experimenting.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Longer than normal ago, things have got in the way ^^
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm not old enough to go for a "good ol' gay night out"
    Come say Hello in the chat thread

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Quite a while ago, accepted it since a long, long time; although openly 'came out' (not by shouting "I am Gay!" or having a serious 'friend-chat', but by gradually opening up, involving the fact that I am Gay (when required) during sexuality discriminatory discussions etc.).
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Uh, whenever I feel that I've found the right person - and that right person also feels comfortable in his skin to tell others. Some of my close, close friends and a few adults know, though.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? 'Keel you if you gay! Allahu-Akhbar!'
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? About 9/10 months now. With my best friend (kind of), uh oh.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Around 12...
    9. ...and what was it? Playing. :p:
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, briefly, and it sucked. Sorry to say for those men who love good ol' pussy.
    11. ...and what was it like? Above.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes. He was generically 'sexy', but clingy and I didn't really find him attractive. Eurgh.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Have, and I bet always will (if I ever try again)
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't think I do. People often mistake me for being heterosexual; my best friend still treats me like I am Straight ('fit bird there man, I'd like to ram her'), in spite of clearly telling him that I am gay. Oh, and he sends my gay-dar high, by the way.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really. I just put a facade on if I think that I'd be in danger/would be put in an uncomfortable situation.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Nothing in particular. Understanding, open-minded, make me laugh, take me seriously, I find them attractive and they're as damaged in society's eyes as I am. My best-friend is the best example.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Well, I am an Anarchist. It does indirectly influence gay rights as the main 'code' is that others should work together - with indifference to our personal preferences - to have a free society.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Highly unlikely. Unless my (future) partner was to push me there.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? None, really. I found very few attractive, but I can't remember any names. :p:
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 4 and regret all (although not at the time, so i accept my tendencies).
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Quite a while - although that was totally voluntary. I won't 'dilate' for anyone anymore except my dream boy.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope. Area of homophobes FTL.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bi
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Bi
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Realised properly about 2 years ago, came out to my mum and a few friends.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? ''It's just a phase!''
    7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? With a guy.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Around the age of 11.
    9. ...and what was it? As far as you can go with a girl.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes and different sexes have their pros/cons.
    11. ...and what was it like? It was nice.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't really.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really. I havent told many people.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? That they are open minded.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Don't know enough about politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I'd give it a shot.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? :ninja:
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 serious one
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Like a week ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Yes, plently of places in London i'm sure although not quite old enough to go to them yet. Brighton ofc!

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    Female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    I prefer gay.
    3. How old are you?
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    Years and years ago,
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Came out last year.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    Mother was fine, since she had already known since I was little. We had a laugh about it.
    7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long?
    Yes. One year and one month tomorrow.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    One year and one month ago :p:
    9. ...and what was it?
    It was a sexual experience.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Yes.
    11. ...and what was it like?
    Clumsy.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Nah.
    Urgh, yes.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I'm a feminist, very left wing, wear flannel. Devilish.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Couple of times. I threatened to burn their house down then wrote an angry blog.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?
    A passion for politics and literature. I'm a bit nerdy, and like my women to be the same.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I'm a Lib Dem woman. A liberal view as to gay marriage is important to me, which is why I go for them over the other main two.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    No, because we don't really have them here. I've been to a gay pride fair, though. It was colourful and camp and awesome.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Angelina Jolie. Isn't she everyone's?
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    None, thank you! :p:
    Just two ;(
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    About a month ago. Both my girlfriend and I have been too swamped with exams to get it on. Bad times.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    No, the gay pub shut down

ReputationRep:
    Hey Daisy

Come poke your head around the corner and say hey in the chat thread.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.