Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    I have a willy

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    When I was FOUR :eek:

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Don't believe in it - people just find out or ask when they feel they need to. Being gay isn't ME, it's only a part of me.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    "So long as you're happy" and now it's on a don't ask don't tell basis. It's all good

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    No

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?

9. ...and what was it?
    Proper full on gay bum sex at school

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Yes

11. ...and what was it like?
    Amazing! Just a pity that a) it was a woman attached to the vagina, and b) noo-noos aren't pretty to look at and smell terrible

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Yes

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    Yes

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I don't

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Yes, but that's another story. More notably, I've been disciplined at University for Homophobia :facepalm:

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    Oh that's a secret

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    Thatcher was a good thing. I leave my answer at that

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I have been involved with Manchester Pride 2008, and I hated it

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    I really don't know

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    Just the one and I hardly ever use it

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    Men? Too many
    Women? Three

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Six months ago
    Lady-love has been many years

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Not really - I don't specifically "do" scene, I spend more time in the Northern Quarter of Manchester City Centre, or in pubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Yes, but that's another story. More notably, I've been disciplined at University for Homophobia :facepalm:

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    Thatcher was a good thing. I leave my answer at that
    You like/d the Conservatives? I'm gutted.

Lolz at the homophobia thing though

ReputationRep:
    male in my opinion lol
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    T to the max , I like girls
    3. How old are you?
    17 ,18 soon
    thought i was lesbian when 12 but realised i was T at 14
    im semi-out plan to become fully out next when going to uni
    my mum does, she cried alot at the lesbian coming out and cried even more for the T one
    Nope
    9. ...and what was it?
    kissing
    yup
    great
    yup
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    nope
    don't know really
    not yet so that makes me lucky i suppose
    a caring sweet nature with a big heart :cute:
    i don't tend to focus on gay rights and i don't support any poltical parties
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Maybe with a friend
    And now us being nosey...

Alyson Hannigan
    None

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? T (FtM)
    3. How old are you?17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?Difficult to say.. signs started in primary school and got more prominant, but full absolute realisation I guess when I was 13.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?When I was 15
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Dad's fine, Mum's completely transphobic
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?Never
    9. ...and what was it? N/A
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?Never
    11. ...and what was it like?N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?N/A
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?Stereotypes are usually only there because they hold partial truth. People can act how they like, and most come under the exceptions, but you have to accept that people that talk in 'camp' voices have a higher chance of being gay than those who don't.. But me personally? I don't know any stereotypes for FtM.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? My Mum? Ongoing struggle.. Then the "DYLLAAANNNNNN!! YOU WANNTT AA WILLYYYY! ****** FANNY!!" Just had to laugh, they're hilariously immature. And ****** fanny was a new one, had to give that a smirk. Course, I want the mature high ground, can't let them see I'm laughing. Never really had big problems except for my mother..
    16. What do you look for in a partner?That they see me as male and don't care about genitals? I dunno never had a partner before so that's all I can say.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?*shrugs* Yes, I support gay rights, so that will influence my vote
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yes, the last 2 London Prides. They were awesome. It was how I stopped being so isolated and found other people like me. Pride did an awful lot for me.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?Celeb... crush??
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?None
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?Not really..

ReputationRep:
    Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bisexual
    3. How old are you?
    Not really sure. I remember having dreams about bodies of hot men.
    I've never come out to friends.

They were shocked and sad

???
    6 months ago
    9. ...and what was it?
    Mostly kissing on body and lips
    Nope
    Erotic.
    No
    No
    I don't really I should do I think. I'm probably going to join an LGBT society when I'm at university next year.
    No
    Someone who I can talk to easily. Someone who will never tire of kissing and caressing me delicately.
    I'm a communist
    Never

Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeah's. But...he's not gay or Bi
    None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Never
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    2. Are you L G B or T? T (FtM)
    3. How old are you?17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?Difficult to say.. signs started in primary school and got more prominant, but full absolute realisation I guess when I was 13.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?When I was 15
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Dad's fine, Mum's completely transphobic
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?Never
    9. ...and what was it? N/A
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?Never
    11. ...and what was it like?N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?N/A
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?Stereotypes are usually only there because they hold partial truth. People can act how they like, and most come under the exceptions, but you have to accept that people that talk in 'camp' voices have a higher chance of being gay than those who don't.. But me personally? I don't know any stereotypes for FtM.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? My Mum? Ongoing struggle.. Then the "DYLLAAANNNNNN!! YOU WANNTT AA WILLYYYY! ****** FANNY!!" Just had to laugh, they're hilariously immature. And ****** fanny was a new one, had to give that a smirk. Course, I want the mature high ground, can't let them see I'm laughing. Never really had big problems except for my mother..
    16. What do you look for in a partner?That they see me as male and don't care about genitals? I dunno never had a partner before so that's all I can say.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?*shrugs* Yes, I support gay rights, so that will influence my vote
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yes, the last 2 London Prides. They were awesome. It was how I stopped being so isolated and found other people like me. Pride did an awful lot for me.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?Celeb... crush??
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?None
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?Not really..

My mum made fun of me about never having a penis
    I refused to talk to her and she learned the error of her ways
    no more jokes lol

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? L or B, not entirely sure just yet.
    3. How old are you? 19.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I was I think 12 at the time.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Friends have an idea, never really came out though.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know yet.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No, single.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Late 2008, just before Christmas holidays I believe.
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.
    11. ...and what was it like? Fine, but not amazing.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No I haven't just yet.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone who makes me laugh, can make me smile when I am sad, understand me, can keep me talking for hours about nothing in particular etc.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't really support anyone atm, don't have much interest in politics, even though I know I should.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Haven't been on one.

1. Who was your first celebrity crush of the same sex? Keira Knightley.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None at all.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? M: 1 F: 0
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Far too long ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I have no idea at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizk123)
    1. Who was your first celebrity crush of the same sex? Keira Knightley.
    Mmm, she is lovely. :yep: Good choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Seconded :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Add more boobage and she'd be perfect.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think I was around 10 when I first realised I was attracted to girls, but for a while I wasn't really sure if I was lesbian or bi.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? At all different times. For the first time to my friends, when I was 13 which was early and probably a mistake. First tried to tell my mum when I was 15 but I don't think she believed me at the time. Still not ome out to any friends at uni after a whole year though, will try to do so when I go back.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? When I first tried to tell my mum, when I was 15, she told me that I was "too young to know", which annoyed me. I think I told her again recently, but I was drunk at the time so I don't know how she reacted! I think she was ok with it though, she hasn't really mentioned it since. And I've never told my dad and not sure I really plan to.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope, I'm single.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 15.
    9. ...and what was it? In bed naked, erm..touching, etc.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No, only kissing.
    11. ...and what was it like? One was very bad, the other was actually a good kisser but I wasn't attracted to him, for obvious reasons.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Only a bad kisser.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? As above.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not that much. I'm not the girliest of girls, though.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Never very badly, only petty things that I just tend to ignore.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I get on with, who has similar interests to me, and obviously that I find attractive.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? To be honest I don't know all that much about politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I did consider going to Birmingham Pride this year but my exams got in the way. I'd probably go to one in the future though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I remember liking some character out of Casualty when I was really young, I think her name was Tina. But first crush I properly remember was Avril Lavigne.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1, female.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Nearly 4 years ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope, I've never been to one because at home, my friends won't come with me, and I'm not out/joined the LGBT at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fightoffyourdemons)
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think I was around 10 when I first realised I was attracted to girls, but for a while I wasn't really sure if I was lesbian or bi.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? At all different times. For the first time to my friends, when I was 13 which was early and probably a mistake. First tried to tell my mum when I was 15 but I don't think she believed me at the time. Still not ome out to any friends at uni after a whole year though, will try to do so when I go back.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? When I first tried to tell my mum, when I was 15, she told me that I was "too young to know", which annoyed me. I think I told her again recently, but I was drunk at the time so I don't know how she reacted! I think she was ok with it though, she hasn't really mentioned it since. And I've never told my dad and not sure I really plan to.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope, I'm single.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 15.
    9. ...and what was it? In bed naked, erm..touching, etc.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No, only kissing.
    11. ...and what was it like? One was very bad, the other was actually a good kisser but I wasn't attracted to him, for obvious reasons.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Only a bad kisser.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? As above.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not that much. I'm not the girliest of girls, though.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Never very badly, only petty things that I just tend to ignore.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I get on with, who has similar interests to me, and obviously that I find attractive.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? To be honest I don't know all that much about politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I did consider going to Birmingham Pride this year but my exams got in the way. I'd probably go to one in the future though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I remember liking some character out of Casualty when I was really young, I think her name was Tina. But first crush I properly remember was Avril Lavigne.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1, female.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Nearly 4 years ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope, I've never been to one because at home, my friends won't come with me, and I'm not out/joined the LGBT at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    aw thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to change my answer to one of the questions;

"6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They do now I told them last week. My dad was gutted and has only just started speaking to me again, and my mum just shouted at me for about 20 minutes telling me how disappointed she was in me."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deavsie)
    I'd like to change my answer to one of the questions;

"6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They do now I told them last week. My dad was gutted and has only just started speaking to me again, and my mum just shouted at me for about 20 minutes telling me how disappointed she was in me."

:hugs: hopefully they'll understand in time xx

ReputationRep:
    I hope so.

I wasn't so bothered about my mum's reaction because I can't stand her,
    but my dad was devastated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deavsie)
    I hope so.

I wasn't so bothered about my mum's reaction because I can't stand her,
    but my dad was devastated
    It's likely to be a shock for them both, my mum certainly was. even whilst doing the "it doesn't matter which way you swing" routine, she still managed to slip in a quick line about no grandchildren :rolleyes:

Parents often need time to adjust. All this time you've known/been at least slightly aware of it, they've probably been clueless so just give them a chance to take it in. My dad didn't believe me at first :p:

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Hmmm gay/bi(ish)
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I fancied my best friend when I was 5
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Already out to friends.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I don't feel the need to discuss my sexytimes with the rents....
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yep. About 4 years now!
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? BJ in school toilets in year 9
    9. ...and what was it? As above
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? A few
    11. ...and what was it like? Ok actually!
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yep!
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yep!
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm very vain.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nah, people are cool.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Looks (I said I was vain!)
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Labour have been good for equality yet I still hate them.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Becks...
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? About 7
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 females, 4 males
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Last night :grin:
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Quite a few![/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? probably B I think. More G with flexible moments.
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Erm... 14 definitely. But I think (cliché alert!) probably forever.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Told my bestest buds about two months ago.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know. But I think they may suspect.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? Nope.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? A couple of months ago. Two days after my 17th Birthday.
    9. ...and what was it? Largely disgusting.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No. Also
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Quite bad. not horrendous, but bad.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I hope I don't... but my friends didn't seem too surprised. :s
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope. Lucky me.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Brilliance. And I don't mind them beign pretty darn hot. Haha.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not really affected by gay rightsness... and as I can't vote yet anyway my view is largely redundant. But I want to join the Lib Dems.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope... and I don't think I ever would.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember. maybe Neo in the Matrix.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope... I've never had one. *feigns sobs*

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Bi...I think
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Started wondering when I was about 12 I think
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? My Mum knows about my confusion and my close close friends do
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Mum just said it would be something I would discover in later life
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Kiss for a dare I was about 14
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? Unexpected
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yup
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Be who you are
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope, not yet
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I prefer to look at who they are and what they like
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Dont vote
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Once I had come to terms with who I was then yes I would go on one.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I had several but no proper proper crushes until Olivia Wilde
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? N/A
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Hell No. Manchester probs best nearest me.

:woo: :eek3:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.